ADMINISTRATOR, BOOKKEEPER - HOURLY (PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: May 4, 2021
- We are now hiring for a part-time--ADMINISTRATOR, BOOKKEEPER -
- Location:----Kamehameha Schools, Kapalama - 1887 Makuakane
Street, Honolulu, HI, 96817--Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: Part-TIme; Schedule may vary more details upon
- Requirement: Minimum of 5 years experience in bookkeeping or
finance.*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available--We Make
Applying Easy!--Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB--to 75000--and search requisition ID
number--534102.--Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring
manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded
Video Interview!--Click --to learn more!The advertised program is
an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with
Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may
apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
--Diversity--of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!--At
FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential
factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK
Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible
with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK's steadfast dedication to
the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our
vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence
and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks - only achievable
through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a
relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates
and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring - today and
every day.Job Summary Summary: --Maintains a complete and
systematic set of records of business transactions for the assigned
business unit. --Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints,
relays relevant comments from customers to supervisors.
- Represents the company in a courteous, efficient and friendly
manner in all customer and employee interactions to ensure customer
- Assists Controller with reports and weekly closing
- Verifies, allocates and posts details of business transactions
to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from
documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, unit reports,
check stubs and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and
transfers data to general ledger, using calculator or computer.
Reconciles and balances accounts.
- Compiles records to show statistics, such as cash receipts and
expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and
other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
- Calculate employee wages from time cards and submit payroll
registers for payment.
- May prepare tax reports.
- May compute type and mail monthly statements to customers.
- May complete records to or through trial balances.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at FLIK are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the followingbenefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 534102Hourly
Keywords: Compass Group, Honolulu , ADMINISTRATOR, BOOKKEEPER - HOURLY (PART-TIME), Accounting, Auditing , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!