Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
JOB STATUS: Casual / On-Call JOB SUMMARY
Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills and ability
to personalize interactions with guests? Have a bold attention to
detail while multi-tasking? Value a cooperative, team-oriented
If so, the Front Office might be the place for you! You will have
the opportunity to welcome our guests, while experiencing our
dedication to the well-being of our associates.
As a Guest Service Associate, you will be interacting directly with
guests from the time they arrive on property until they depart. In
addition, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
processing all guest arrivals and departures, and providing
accurate information about the resort and surrounding area while
delivering a personalized vacation experience for each guest.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents,
injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and
personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards;
anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals
with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones
using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support
team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the
concerns of employees.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Honolulu , Night Audit, Accounting, Auditing , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!