Lead Field Collection Specialist / Full-Time
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Lead Field Collection Specialist - Full Time, flexible
Are you looking for a full-time job that allows you the flexibility
to set a schedule that works with your busy life with unlimited
earnings potential? Do you enjoy helping others achieve new goals
and reach new levels of success? Then join Retail Data's growing
and diverse leadership team!
We are seeking new team leaders who are self-motivated, detail
oriented and most importantly -- dependable. We have been the
leading provider of retail intelligence to the largest retailers in
the world for over 30 years and have growing demands for additional
Lead Field Representatives to help us to collect critical retail
information such as pricing, promotions, and merchandising
What will you be doing?
- Using a company-provided handheld data collection device to
record prescribed product information.
- Following specific criteria in order to capture information
such as item prices, displayed promotions, as well as pictures of
product merchandising and/or displays.
- Transmitting the file to our corporate office for review after
you have completed the project successfully.
- Training and mentoring new Field Reps.
- Fulfilling special data collection related requests in your
local area as needed (may include travel)
- Conduct quality checks or re-audits to help ensure team
What does RetailData Offer You?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully
understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a
guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your
aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the
- As a full-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Optimized, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Paid driving time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
- Paid time off accrual
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Supervisory or managerial experience is preferred.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Ability to work approximately 32+ hours per week with
- Ability to travel overnight if needed.
- Reliable to start and finish assignments on time with the
detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with
grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects
required collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to
a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital
status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: RetailData, Honolulu , Lead Field Collection Specialist / Full-Time, Accounting, Auditing , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!