Company: Knife River
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Terilyn K Esperanza
05/19/2023 at 11:59pm CDT
Supports the Accounting department with various administrative duties that includes a combination of data entry, calculating, verifying, researching, and coordinating.
1. High school graduate or GED equivalent
2. One year of related experience
3. Good analytical and financial skills
4. High ethical and moral standards
1. Experience in a construction industry setting.
1. Responsible for review and entry of invoices, expense reports and credit card logs into the financial accounting system (JDE).
2. Responsible for sorting, filing, processing for payment and batching of processed invoices according to payment terms and methods.
3. Provide assistance to accounting department staff to support accounting functions, as well as support to other company departments and operations.
4. * Always work safely and take action to prevent any and all unsafe actions, processes and behaviors.
5. * Must maintain confidentiality in handling of all company data.
6. * Must maintain the highest level of moral and ethical standards at all times.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Key Skills & Competencies
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
2. Proficient computer skills using spreadsheet and accounting software.
How To Apply
Apply online at jobs.mdu.com
Hawaiian Cement is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law.
Subject to pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Keywords: Knife River, Honolulu , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Aiea, Hawaii
here to apply!