NIGHT AUDIT FT
Company: Royal Grove
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Job Location: Royal Grove - Honolulu - Honolulu, HI
Salary Range: $18.00 - $20.00 Hourly
About our company:
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management
company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from
the islands of Hawaii to the tip of Florida.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's
journeyinviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's
locale, pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and
discovery, while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning portfolio.
From work life balance to career development, Springboard values
and invests in the greater team, reflected in zero corporate
turnover during the pandemic, well positioned for continued growth
through the future.
Responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing
excellent guest service, and settling the guest's account upon
completion of their stay. The Night Auditor normally works a
regular 3rd front desk shift, however, may be asked and assigned
another shift due to work needs.
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to the Front Office Manager/Night Manager/Accounting
Manager and Supervisors
- Supports the front office team, sales team and guest
- Main responsibilities include registering guests, making and
modifying reservations, but may be required to assist with hotel
operator and/or concierge duties.
- Possess knowledge of all hotel features, services, hours of
operation, room numbers and types, room layout, decor, room rates,
packages/promotions, daily house count and room availability status
with expected arrivals and departures, scheduled in-house
activities and their locations and times.
- Acknowledge all guests, anticipate needs, and always respond
promptly to maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Process guest check-in by confirming reservations and review all
noted information. Guest(s) without reservations can be sold and
agreed on room type. Register guest in OPERA, generate registration
card and verify registration with guest; obtain information for
credit/payment, collect cash if designated; assign guest room; and
advise guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc. received for
- Maintain guest history files.
- Set-up accurate accounts for each guest with accordance to their
requirements, i.e., separate room/tax/incidentals/comps.
- File registration cards and vouchers by room number.
- Assist and process overbooked or walked guests.
- Assist and provide room change accommodations.
- Document all guest requests, complaints, or problems.
- Resolve guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain organized and clean work area with necessary
- Responsible for assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted
monies; keep bank secure at all times.
- Communicate with prior shift's Front Desk Agent to review all
- Answer department telephone within property guidelines as to
number of rings, correct greeting and proper etiquette.
- Process end of day reports.
Keywords: Royal Grove, Honolulu , NIGHT AUDIT FT, Accounting, Auditing , Aiea, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!