MS Billing & Research Specialist I
Posted on: November 16, 2023
- Research member billing issues and routine group billing
issues; effectively communicate (written, telephonically or in
person) the outcome of the research and resolution to the issue in
a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate approval levels are satisfied.
- Adhere to all audit and compliance policies and procedures.
- Analyze discrepancy reports as a result of billing or payment
application differences between multiple systems.
- Coordinate with other units/departments to resolve the
- Work with other areas as needed for research and
- Suggest process improvements based on discrepancy
- Provide support to the department as assigned; assisting
related efforts to ensure resolution in a timely and accurate
- Learn and develop skills with billing functions to support
reduction of team inventories.
Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed.
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , MS Billing & Research Specialist I, Accounting, Auditing , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!