Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Are you ready to grow your dream career and become part of our
ohana? Aqua-Aston Hospitality is an operating business of Marriott
Vacations Worldwide Corporation, a world premier organization with
resorts in destinations around the globe. Join our team and help us
create exceptional vacation experiences for our guests! JOB STATUS:
Casual / On-Call JOB SUMMARY Check figures, postings, and documents
for accuracy. Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized
financial information. Control and secure cash and cash equivalents
for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance
with document retention and confidentiality policies and
procedures. Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical,
financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll
reports and tables. Audit and reconcile all revenue postings. CORE
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and
personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain
confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets;
protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
prepare and review written documents accurately and completely;
answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with
others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond
appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Supervisors. Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity
employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Honolulu , NIght Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!