Senior Financial Consultant - Honolulu, HI
Company: Td Ameritrade
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Better Begins Here: Do you enjoy building and maintaining authentic, long lasting client relationships? Are you competitive and do you thrive in an environment where you are fairly compensated for your achievements? We are looking for a seasoned financial professional who is passionate about working in a collaborative and client centric branch environment. You will receive a book of existing high net worth TD Ameritrade clients as well as referrals from branch colleagues to share our suite of non-proprietary products and services. We will provide you with the opportunity expand and deepen these relationships through face-to-face meetings. Each diverse client has a distinct set of needs. Therefore, we offer more than just self-directed investment services! Our employees continuously advise and educate our clients on a wide range of services including, Goal Planning, recommendations of TD Ameritrade Investment Management Services, and complete wealth management portfolios. Better Begins with You: A Day in the Life of a Senior Financial Consultant Start your day with an energizing and encouraging huddle with your team, capturing goals, best practices and areas of focus for the day. Leverage our current client book of business and build your own client network through prospecting, lead utilization, internal referrals, pipelining initiatives, and local market/community involvement. Partner with clients to review their financial circumstances and learn about their current needs and long-term goals. Drive client appointments, phone sale opportunities, and achieve designated Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) goals. Assess the needs of your high net worth clients through skilled probing and goal planning. Manage diverse client portfolios and stay current with financial industry and market trends. Collaborate and leverage your service partners to help meet client service demands allowing you to spend more time helping clients reach their financial goals. Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures, follow corporate and industry protocols, and protect the interest of the client and TDA at all times.
- Deep commitment to client satisfaction and TDA Core Values
- Minimum of 3 years within financial services industry with investment based sales or relationship management experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with clients, prospects, and business partners
- Experience in providing advice and consultation while sustaining and expanding client relationships
- Experience positioning and presenting investment strategies to retail clients and business partners through face-to-face and phone meetings
- FINRA Series 7 license required
- FINRA Series 66 (63/65) license (may be obtained - condition of employment)
- CFP preferred
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirement
- Candidates who qualify for this role might have title and job responsibilities similar to: Financial Advisor, Wealth Management Advisor, Wealth Management, Financial Planner, Financial Planning, Investment Advisor Help us achieve our mission to empower investors by leveling the playing field. Stand on the side of the client, break down barriers, and inspire and educate your clients by delivering simple, personal, and straight-forward solutions. Apply now!
Keywords: Td Ameritrade, Honolulu , Senior Financial Consultant - Honolulu, HI, Accounting, Auditing , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!