Administrative Clerk (PTL Field)
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Our Administrative Clerk is responsible for ensuring that our
office administrative processes run smoothly, and to help provide
our customers with the excellent customer service that we are known
for. You will be responsible for accounts payable, receivables,
repair and purchase orders, and other administrative duties to help
us run our business efficiently.
*Monday- Friday 7:30am- 4:00pm*
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families.
That's why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits,
including medical and dental insurance, 401K and pension plans,
flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and
child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with
• Greet and assist customers and visitors via phone, email, and
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail, and respond to correspondence
• Prepare, issue, and mail receipts, bills, policies, invoices,
warranties, statements, and checks
• Assist with inventories and related ordering, accounting, and
• Manage office supply inventory
• Maintain personnel and other files
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• 2 years of professional administrative support experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; associates or
Bachelor's degree preferred
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook; PowerPoint and/or AS400 skills highly desirable, as is the
ability to learn other software systems
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Work the required schedule, work at the specific location
required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a
background investigation (to include past employment, education,
and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Honolulu , Administrative Clerk (PTL Field), Administration, Clerical , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!