Administrative Assistant - Lubricants
Company: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd
Posted on: November 10, 2019
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LUBRICANTS
Supports the sales and operations of the Lubricants Department,
including work on confidential material for a team of sales and
operations staff members. Works under the direct supervision of the
* Support field staff & customers with:
* Product availability
* Safety data sheets
* Product information
* Special orders
* Manages the order desk.
* Conducts outbound phone calls to seek orders.
* Receives inbound phone calls for product inquiries and placement
* Inputs orders received through email.
* Maintains the delivery schedule for efficient use of company
* Processes varying freight allocations to determine landed cost of
each product received into the warehouse.
* Completes credit card and will call transactions.
* Logs product transfers.
* Codes invoices for payment.
* Maintains customer files Contacts, price quotes, order history,
and special instructions.
* Reconciles discrepancies in all transactions.
* Develops relationships with key customer contacts.
* Processes customer telephone orders for product deliveries.
* Maintains customer and other files in electronic and hard copy
* Prepares purchase orders, delivery tickets and delivery
* Interacts with customers, contractors, suppliers, governmental
agencies, and other employees.
* Maintains accurate physical inventory records to match book
inventory as recorded by Operations and Accounting.
* Responsible for scheduling deliveries.
* Produces and furnishes company documents for transactions and
billing as required.
* Facilitates accurate records/transfers
/blending/receipts/deliveries/sales into Aloha s Enterprise
* Responds to customer inquiries.
* Is able to learn the product offering and can use resources to
assist manager with answering customer s questions.
* Completes all documentation for product sales and inventory
* Supports outside sales staff with customer assistance.
* Assists Will-Call customers with product retrieval and payment
* Communicates issues concerning scheduling, inventory control,
safety and other operational issues.
* Maintains all work areas in a clean, safe and organized
* Performs other duties as required.
* Works in an office located inside a warehouse.
* Frequent use of computer, printer, copier, phone
* Occasional use of standard office equipment.
* Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Flexibility to work
rare extended hours and weekends as necessary.
* Requires attention to detail, concentration and alertness in
performing oral and written communication duties.
* Requires sitting and use of keyboard for extended periods.
* Frequent reaching, use of eye-hand-foot coordination, depth
perception, and wide field of vision for operating miscellaneous
* Occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, standing, use of
eye-hand-foot coordination for operating a vehicle, walking, or
visiting/working at other sites, pushing, pulling, lifting, and
carrying up to 45lbs
* Seldom climbing or balancing.
* Effectively communicates in a professional manner using both oral
and written skills.
* Proficient in PC skills with a Windows environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Proper use of oral and written Standard English grammar.
* Possesses knowledge of general office practices and
* Possesses knowledge of clerical principles and practices such as
filing, operating office equipment, etc.
* Ability to perform receptionist and telephone
* Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with customers and other employees.
* Ability to prepare business letters, reports and
* High School Diploma
* Some college preferred
* Valid Driver s License with clean traffic abstract desirable
* 2 years of administrative or caseload experience
* 2 years of direct sales or customer service desirable
Lubricants Sales & Operations Manager
Aloha Petroleum, Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodations
in its application process for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have difficulty using
our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation,
please send your request to:
or call (808) 522-9755
or fax (808) 532-2773
Keywords: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd, Honolulu , Administrative Assistant - Lubricants, Administration, Clerical , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!