Marketing Tours Coordinator
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionAs a Tour Coordinator, your will be responsible
for booking, confirming, and tracking Asia Pacific timeshare tours
from incoming calls from external and internal customers in
accordance with approved policies and procedures. Coordinating
efforts for direct bookings are handled in conjunction with our
partners in Japan.
- Service internal customers as well as external guests via
phone, email and fax
- Coordinate timeshare appointments (new bookings, reschedules,
cancellations) with the appropriate sales office to maximize tour
slot availability in all Asia Pacific (APAC) Sales offices
- Provide quick and courteous assistance to complete the tour
booking process in a timely manner
- Perform any reasonable request by management that supports the
department's mission and goals
- Arrange transportation needs as required for tour
- Responsible for arranging an activity reservation for marketing
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members! We offer
an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that
include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time
Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don't wait! Apply today.
QualificationsWhat are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth.
To fulfill this role optimally, you must possess the following
minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
holidays, and weekends
- Ability to communicate verbally, read, and comprehend
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to provide professional customer service over the
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Japanese and/or Korean speaking
- Previous phone experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Honolulu , Marketing Tours Coordinator, Advertising , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!