OPC Marketing Supervisor
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAs an Off Property Contact (OPC) Supervisor, you
will be responsible for supporting the OPC Manager in driving and
increasing tour flow by assisting with all external marketing
activities at the designated location(s).You will be providing
direct supervision of Lead OPC Agents, OPC Agents and marketing
support team and implements strategies to develop, trains, and
recruits OPC team members.
- Assists in hiring, counseling, coaching, training and managing
Off Property Contacts.
- Ensures team members are using company-approved scripts at all
times when speaking to guests.
- Generates sales tours for each resort entity.
- Communicates the customer needs and interests to management so
the Company will continue to change based on the market's
- Responsible for attending all In-House, Regional, and staff
meetings and trainings, as requested by management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What will it be like to be a Team Member.....
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members! We offer
an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that
include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time
Off (PTO) program and outstanding travel benefits.
Don't wait! Apply today.QualificationsWhat are we looking
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth.
To fulfill this role successfully, you will have to possess the
following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work flexible schedules including mornings, evenings,
weekends and holidays
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Vacation Ownership
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in
Marketing/Vacation Ownership industry
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Ability to speak competently and confidently in a public
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Honolulu , OPC Marketing Supervisor, Advertising , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!