Marketing Representative - Off Property Contact
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionNew Marketing Concierge may be eligible for sign
on bonus up to $1500 based on your experience! As a Marketing
Representative Off Property Contact, you will be responsible for
the generation of leads, promotion/booking of eligible vacation
ownership presentations, and the promotion/sale of vacation
packages where applicable to Hilton Grand Vacations Owners, Club
Members and other qualified customers.
- Distribute approved promotional information and incentives to
- Provide customer/concierge services and island activity
information/booking services as needed.
- Assist in the implementation and tracking of current and future
marketing programs. - Why do Team Members Like Working for us?
- Competitive hourly compensation and positive team
- Excellent health care options including medical, dental, and
vision that encourage preventative care.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest, relaxation
- All new Team Members are automatically enrolled in the HGV
matching Retirement Savings Plan.
- And so much more! QualificationsWhat are we looking for....
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership
industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation,
quality, and continued growth. - To fulfill this role optimally,
you must possess the following minimum qualifications and
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work flexible schedules including mornings, evenings,
weekends and holidays
- Fluency in English (speak, read, write)
- Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with excellent communication &
verbal presentation skills with the ability to persuade others and
overcome objections It would be advantageous in this position for
you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Timeshare sales or marketing experience -
- Experience selling and booking tours/activities (concierge
services) We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity
at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, or disability status. - We will
ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Honolulu , Marketing Representative - Off Property Contact, Advertising , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!