Marketing & Sales Business Manager
Company: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Marketing & Sales Manager - New Business DevelopmentPRIMARY
RESPONSIBILITIES:This position is responsible for leading the
development of new business development and new/innovative
distribution services. -Furthermore, this position is responsible
for product sales innovation and growth. -Finally, this position is
responsible for executing marketing programs and initiatives.
-Reports to the Senior Manager, Sales Operations and Marketing.
-ESSENTIAL DUTIES / FUNCTIONS:
- Manages and delivers effective marketing and advertising
programs to support retail and sales operations, which will include
executing all phases of promotions, campaigns, branding, media
plans, and other marketing initiatives.
- Effectively manages existing customer relationships, while
developing new relationships with prospective customers in new and
emerging product markets.
- Leads the research of emerging products and their distribution,
with the goal being a minimum of one new innovative product sales
initiative each fiscal Quarter being presented to the Sr. Manager
of Sales Operations and Marketing for their
- Achieves quarterly and annual sales goals for the different
- Works with other staff members to ensure high quality and
timely service and product delivery to customers.
- Meets with vendors, business partners, and others to develop
and implement joint promotional projects.
- Studies trade journals, sales journals, and other similar
material to foster on-going professional development and to stay
informed on current industry events and trends.
- Prepares written correspondence, recommendations, reports, and
presentations for internal customers, business partners, and
- Prepares written proposals for internal approval.Periodic
- Prepares monthly report covering all areas of responsibility,
and other reports as required.
- Prepares written marketing plans for specific market segments
and, on an annual basis, for the company.
- Prepares and conducts presentations to internal or external
- Participates in meetings, trade shows, seminars, fundraisers
and conventions as needed or assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned. -WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Works under regular office conditions.
- Operates a car extensively to meet and service customers and
- Occasional inter-island air travel, or travel to U.S.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Requires attention to detail, concentration, and alertness in
performing oral and written communications.
- Requires advanced analytical business and financial skills to
analyze financial data and to compose reports and proposals.
- Requires mathematical skills to gather and analyze numerical
data and to compose various reports and proposals.
- Visiting and working at customer business locations and other
outside the office sites are necessary to conduct business.
- Frequent sitting and keyboarding.
- Visiting and working at sites other than the office necessary
to conduct business.COMMUNICATION DEMANDS:
- Frequently reads and composes written material and material
communicated via the Internet
- Frequently talks in person and on the phone to customers,
prospects, vendors, other staff members, and others in the business
community and the community at large.
- Frequently reads and composes written correspondence in hard
copy or on the InternetQUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:Skills/Knowledge:
- Demonstrates strong sales and sales management skills.
- Possesses strong people management skills.
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills and is well
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Communicates ideas clearly, logically, and concisely.
- Possesses entrepreneurial perspective about developing new
opportunities along with a thorough understanding of standard
- Demonstrates solid mathematical and finance skills, and logical
- Possesses superior knowledge of sales and marketing methods,
principals and practices.
- Able to follow directions accurately and to work for extended
periods of time with minimal supervision.
- Knowledgeable about the Hawaii business environment and aware
of the impact of state, national, and international events on the
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college, with an
emphasis in a business related field preferred.
- Valid driver's license and clean traffic abstract
- 5 - 10 years sales management experience required. -
Keywords: Aloha Petroleum, Ltd., Honolulu , Marketing & Sales Business Manager, Advertising , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!