Remote Digital Marketing Associate - Hawaii
Posted on: January 24, 2023
This is a remote role open only to candidates in Hawaii.
Relocation assistance will not be provided.As an established
agency, we have significant expertise in the search marketing
landscape and a singular perspective on how to create highly
impactful marketing strategies. We believe that the most talented
folks are coachable, curious and avid learners. We invest
significantly in the training and onboarding of our teams and make
a point to promote from within. This role is an opportunity for
hardworking professionals who are eager to learn the ins and outs
of search marketing.JOB SUMMARYBrafton's Digital Marketing
Associates are members of our Consulting Department. This role
supports Brafton's client service teams through thoughtful and
precise data collection, research (like keyword research and
competitor analysis), and reporting. This role will receive
significant onboarding and on-going training as part of Brafton's
commitment to employee development.This role would be trained to
execute tasks such as:
- Conducting specific and industry-leading research to inform our
client strategies. This work would include (but not be limited to)
keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Packaging research to inform the work done by our strategy and
- Creating digestible, compelling, and data-driven reports that
provide internal teams and clients with insight into progress and
- Assisting our Content Marketing Strategists and Email, PPC, UX
and SEO experts with requested data that will inform strategies and
- Supporting client link-building strategies
- Conducting technical SEO reporting and analysis
- Creating, reviewing and inputting meta data
- Conducting and creating comprehensive site health audits and
- Executing other independent tasks and custom projects that may
- Working in CRMs, such as Wordpress, to build out pages,
templates or complete other assigned tasks.KEY SUCCESS FACTORS &
- Strong working knowledge of - or the ability to quickly become
proficient with - tools and programs including but not limited
to:AdRoll, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console,
Keyword Planner Tool, Bing Paid Ads, Data Studio, MS Office &
Google Suite, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Clearscope,
- This role must be highly fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills (via video phone, email, and
- The ability to work at a computer during standard working
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with end-user training and support.
- The ability to meet scheduled and proposed deadlines.
- Comfort with and mastery of (or ability to quickly learn)
spreadsheet formats (Google Sheets, Excel).
- Comfort and skill with formatting professional presentations
and reports in MS Power Point and Google Slides.SKILLS &
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new software and changes in the paid
- Ability to meet deadlinesTIME BREAKOUT:
- 10 percent internal communication
- 80 percent execution and reporting
- 10 percent misc.To learn more about Brafton,Benefits
Include:Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k with Match,
Paid Time Off, remote work perks and more!EQUAL OPPORTUNITY -
E-VERIFY:Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to
federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state
and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring,
placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of
absence, compensation and training.Applicants for employment in the
US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future
require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the
United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN
visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Keywords: Brafton, Honolulu , Remote Digital Marketing Associate - Hawaii, Advertising , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!