Lead Marketing Representative
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job DescriptionAs The Lead Marketing Representative, you will be
supporting the Marketing Leaders by exploring innovative ways to
improve and enhance efficiency and problem-solving, while creating
and identifying novel solutions to current issues. WHY DO TEAM
MEMBERS LIKE WORKING FOR US:
- Competitive wages
- HGV Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!
- Paid Time Off (PTO) that allows for adventure, rest,
relaxation, or recuperation
- Recognition Program and Rewards
- Team Member Travel Program - enjoy discounted rates at
incredible properties around the globe
- 401(k) program with company match
- Paid Sick Days
- Numerous learning and advancement opportunities Our dedication
to excellence is recognized and celebrated by some outstanding
accolades including a Stevie American Business Awards Gold winner
for Company of the Year in Hospitality and Leisure, ranked a top
company by LinkedIn in Travel & Hospitality on its 2022 Top
Companies Industry Edition list and becoming a Great Place to Work
certified company, earning our 2022 certification. SCHEDULE
DETAILS: Our Lead Marketing Representative will work a flexible
schedule to include weekends and holidays. ADDITIONAL
- Cultivates a cohesive, collaborative team environment.
- Monitors and tracks individual Team Member goals and
performance in order to identify areas for opportunity.
- Provide detailed training on locations (how to draw in and
pitch from each specific location/desk).
- Acts as a mentor and coach for new Team Members in an effort to
enhance and support onboarding program.
- Marketing and sales process, systems training, hotel tour and
other areas as needed.
- Facilitates mentor scheduling with new hire for maximum
- Will work as a production-based marketing representative fours
days a week. Will work one day purely devoted to the above Team
Lead duties and one or more other days before/after production
shift as needed.
- Other tasks assigned by the management. QualificationsWhat are
we looking for Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation
ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to
innovation, quality, and continued growth. To fulfill this role
successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to work flexible schedules including mornings, evenings,
weekends and holidays
- Excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills
- Minimum 6 months of Timeshare Marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of the local area It would be
advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following
capabilities and distinctions:
- 1 + year of demonstrated ability to train and motivate
individuals in the sales field
- 1+ year of experience in a supervisory role in
Timeshare/Vacation Ownership industry We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disability status. We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Honolulu , Lead Marketing Representative, Advertising , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...