Company: Trutag Technologies Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for an Application Engineer to be responsible for
technical customer support for the Product Identity business.As
part of the Application Engineering team, the Application Engineer
will perform technical and commercial feasibility assessments,
onsite customer support of R&D and pilot activities, technical
program management of commercialization activities, and ongoing
production support, as required.The Application Engineer will be
expected to act as a technical expert with respect to the
fundamentals of TruTags product identification solution and a
technical generalist to be able to successfully support customers
in a wide variety of end-markets.
- Perform R&D activities and other tasks as necessary in a
- Provide technical customer support from customer acquisition
through to ongoing production support.
- Summarize results from customer development trials to highlight
issues to senior technical staff and/or management.
- Based on a quantitative analysis of data, provide
recommendations for future program direction.
- Summarize and provide customer feedback for future internal
- In conjunction with other departments, perform program
management duties to align and communicate customer requirements
with expected deliverable dates.
- Other related tasks and duties as determined by the Company
from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-starter with willingness to directly involve themselves in
the program development process.
- Ability to work with cross-functional team members located in
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to
communicate technical challenges and concepts; ability to precisely
- Experience developing and executing hypothesis- and data-driven
- Experience with data manipulation and analysis, and
- Experience supporting international customers.
- Familiarity with safe chemical handling practices.
- Familiarity with python, C/C++, VBA preferred.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
Desired Education / Experience
- Bachelors degree or higher in STEM field (e.g., engineering,
sciences, etc.) or a bachelors degree in a non-technical field in
combination with 3+ years relevant technical experience.
- Hands-on work experience in one or more of the following
fields: brand protection/product identity, supply chain management,
commercial printing/converting services, pharmaceutical
formulations development, consumer packaged goods manufacturing, or
STEM-related research and development.
- 1+ years experience in a technical or program management
Travel required:Yes.Occasionally as needed.Relocation
TruTag is committed to a safe work environment.All candidates will
be assessed for their experience with research laboratory
operations and safety precautions.Successful candidates will be
required to complete TruTags rigorous safety training program and
demonstrate understanding of the material presented prior to
engaging in manufacturing activities.TruTag has an established
environmental, health and safety program that meets or exceeds all
applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and
requirements to which TruTag subscribes, while executing our
mission.Our operations are guided by a safety and environmental
policy that strives to provide a workplace free of serious,
recognized hazards and we comply with these standards issued by
OSHA and EPA. Compliance with environmental, health, and safety
standards is a key ingredient in the training and performance
reviews of all personnel.
Local candidates only. Must be authorized to work in the United
Keywords: Trutag Technologies Inc., Honolulu , Application Engineer, Engineering , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!