Hotel Maintenance Engineer
Company: F-L Management
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Does fixing things and tinkering fill you
with happiness? Do you know everything there is to know about
carpentry, drywall, electrical work, or other maintenance
specialties? We are seeking a patient, efficient problem solver to
join our team in the position of Maintenance Engineer. You will
assist with daily repair and maintenance to surpass standards for
quality, cleanliness, guest happiness, and safety and security.We
are looking for a person who enjoys mastering, repairing, and
maintaining all hotel systems and assets. Because it is a
hospitality setting we also need someone that demonstrates and
promotes 100% dedication to providing the best possible experience
for our guests and employees through offering excellent customer
service and interpersonal skills. Bringing a strong work ethic and
effective communication skills to plan, execute, and evaluate will
lead you to success.The hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a
day. Maintenance will work 5 days plus possible weekend and on-call
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs, replace room
furniture, fixtures, and equipment throughout the property, to
include painting, carpet and floor cleaning, etc.
- Participate in the preventative maintenance program.
- Clean and maintain exterior areas, to include the grounds,
parking lot, and all other aspects pertaining to overall landscape
and curb appeal.
- Protect company assets by properly securing and using tools,
equipment, and supplies.
- Complete work orders as assigned.Experience:Minimum Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent.Minimum Experience:
- At least one year of previous maintenance/engineering-related
experienceMinimum Skill Requirements:
- Ability to effectively and safely use common hand and power
- Very good organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and social skills with the ability to
get along with many types of personalities.
- Ability to work in harmony with a close-knit team.
- Computer proficiency to include Microsoft suite and Google;
ability to operate basic office equipment
- Safety-conscious and thoughtful in all aspects of your
job.Physical, mental and environmental demands:
- Ability to stand for extended periods. Ability to walk, stoop,
and kneel for long periods of time; reach overhead; push and/or
pull a cart to carry linens, trash, tools, etc. or when operating
equipment such as a lawnmower, pavement sweeper, wheelbarrow,
- Regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to consistently work under deadlines and prioritize
from among multiple projects.Does all of the above sound like you?
Pay for this full-time position is offered at a competitive market
rate depending upon experience. A pre-employment drug test
(including marijuana) and background screening are a condition of
employment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not
discriminate based on gender, race, age, or any other protected
Keywords: F-L Management, Honolulu , Hotel Maintenance Engineer, Engineering , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!