Machine Learning Engineer
Company: Quantitative Systems
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- Do you love the field of deep learning and would you love a job
with expectations to keep abreast on the state-of-the art in
- And a job also with expectations to continuously "move the
performance needle" for the business?
- Do you resonate with the need for reproducible research and
robust data pipelines?
- Can you write solid, well engineered code and work in a team
environment of highly capable and motivated individuals?
- Are you excited at the idea of helping to build our next
generation of machine learning tools, analytics platforms, and
language/math assessment algorithms?Working closely with a small
team of experts, you will have a unique opportunity to play a
leading role in migrating machine learning based solutions from
R&D to product-level operational delivery.The team offers a
unique environment for extremely skilled and motivated thinkers.
Our culture is highly charged with people who are passionate about
a cause, using technology to enhance students' educational
experiences. Our team has been building machine learning solutions
for educational markets since 2004.QualificationsRequired Skills
- MS or PhD in a quantitative field (CS, EE, statistics, math,
data science) required
- 5 years experience in the field of natural language processing
- 5 years professional experience as a software engineer or data
- Strong coding capabilities in Python and/or R
- Experience with Linux and AWS; Kubernetes a big plus
- Proven ability to build neural networking models for natural
- 5 years experience TensorFlow, PyTorch or Keras
- Strong in using Jupyter notebooks for research and data
Keywords: Quantitative Systems, Honolulu , Machine Learning Engineer, Engineering , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!