USARPAC Quality Control Manager
Company: PAE Government Services Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World USARPAC Quality Control ManagerThe Quality Control Manager is
responsible for managing continual process improvement, quality
assurance, quality control, and safety tied to a facility
management contract.. The duties and responsibilities listed herein
are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are
not necessarily all inclusive. DUTIES:
- Develops and implements the qualitative and quantitative
metrics program to objectively and empirically evaluate project
progress against benchmarks and deliverables.
- Creates, supervises, and maintains Quality Management policies
and procedures by project standard requirements.
- Defines inspection procedures for all areas of the contract.
Maintains an audit schedule, and performs audits of procedures,
reporting requirements, plans, programs and records.
- Leads workplace safety through prevention, instruction, and
- Monitors prime and subcontract actions for contract compliance,
monitors risk and contributes suggestions for risk mitigation
- Works closely with contract personnel to perform quality
- Trains contract personnel in quality improvement process to
facilitate a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Establishes quality teams and provides resources and processes
that are streamlined and compliant
- Records data and analyzes performance criteria, and reports on
compliance to customer contract and QMS standards and
- Tracks deficiencies and works with management to define
corrective action plans and close out deficiencies.
- Prepares and provides high-quality reports to management and
customer on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.Minimum
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in quality control
reviewing plans and specifications for Task Orders, planned by
planning and estimating staff, and performing a final review of the
work performed to ensure quality of final product, code compliance,
work plan specifications compliance
- Five (5) years of Project Management experience.PAE is proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide
equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military
veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status,
family structure, medical condition including genetic
characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or
physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job
can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any
other protected category under federal, state, or local law.EEO is
the Law Poster EEO is the Law Poster Supplement For more than 60
years, PAE has tackled the world's toughest challenges to deliver
agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its
allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and
in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of
operational support services to meet the critical needs of our
clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us
online at pae.com. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process, please contact us by email at
email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your
contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered
on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc., Honolulu , USARPAC Quality Control Manager, Executive , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!