HPC - Project Manager
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Careers - Hawthorne Cat - HPC - Project Manager in Waipahu,
Hawaii - Careers at Waipahu Skip Branding Skip to main content
- Power Systems
- Contact Us Search form The Hawthorne Difference An exceptional,
globally recognized product line. A knowledgeable, experienced
team. Unparalleled customer service.These are just a few reasons
why Hawthorne Cat is the best choice for your business in San
Diego, Hawaii Islands, Guam, American Samoa and Saipan.Learn More
- Request a Quote
- Subscribe to Email Newsletter
- San Diego - Parts.Cat.Com
- San Diego - New Inventory
- San Diego - Used Inventory
- Hawaii - Parts.Cat.Com
- Hawaii - New Inventory
- Hawaii - Used Inventory
- Power - Used Inventory
- Cat Technology & Services
- EM Services
- Productivity Services
- Safety Services
- VisionLink Hawthorne Cat Links
- Go Paperless
- Contact Us
- Why Hawthorne
- Cat-- Card Program
- Terms & Conditions
- Parts Return Policy
- Site Map Related Sites
- Cat Performance Handbook
- Caterpillar Publications eStore
- Cat Rental Store
- HPS Loadbanks
- Ness Turf Equipment
- Ness Turf eBay Store
- SITECH Hawaii
- CARQUEST of Hawaii Also of Interest
- Hawthorne Rentals - Cat Equipment Rentals
- Cat Used Construction Equipment
- Service - Experience Matters -- Copyright 2020 by Hawthorne Cat
. All rights reserved. Powered by Parallel Interactive + Careers -
Hawthorne Cat - HPC - Project Manager in Waipahu, Hawaii - Careers
at Waipahu Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the
personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply
for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back
in! HPC - Project Manager Job ID 2021-1937 Location US-HI-Waipahu
Category Engineering Type Regular Full-Time Location : Name Waipahu
Overview POSITION SUMMARY: Provide project management for projects
assigned by the Engineering Manager in support the sales, delivery
and commissioning process of new engine(s). Prepare and maintain
cost proposals, submittals, and schedules for prime power projects,
cogeneration plants, peak shaving applications, large technical
marine projects. Perform engineering analysis and design of custom
packaged reciprocating engine systems using Caterpillar, Olympian,
and other manufacturer's application and installation guidelines.
Responsibilities ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Administrative
- Component pricing for quotations.
- Review job specifications.
- Create and develop various test plans, installation guides, and
Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- Perform onsite inspections and coordination, field wiring,
testing, and customer training. Responsible for managing orders
once received by the sales department in the following order: Award
- Coordinate submittal/drawing requirements with engineer when
- Review new order book and work with Sales Coordinator to
release and order necessary equipment.
- Review CAT engine invoice for accuracy and forward to Sales
Coordinator for approval.
- Coordinate list of required drawings with assistance from Sales
- Order and monitor shipment of major components.
- Establish delivery requirements and expedite delivery for jobs
- Inspect incoming components for configuration, condition,
completeness, and verify serial number accuracy when
- Prepare and update ProofHub for all project status' and
- Attend weekly "Engineering/Management Meeting".
- Schedule any factory testing or third party fabrication
- Develop Factory Test Plans and Reports Delivery Phase:
- Schedule delivery with customer and ensure customer has all
necessary equipment to successfully offload and place
- Coordinate with customers all onsite activities and
requirements for provided equipment.
- Develop the project specific Installation Package and Test
Plans and Reports
- Deliver unit and verify that all equipment has been delivered
in good shape. Open any shipping claims as needed and schedule
- Schedule startup and commissioning with customer Startup
- Perform site inspection and assess site for any discrepancies
or installation issues.
- Assist customer with conduit and wiring layouts.
- Verify site preparedness for service startup
- Complete Site Inspection form in DoForms
- Deliver Site Installation Package to the service department and
review the site inspection and Test Plan with the technician and
service supervisor and discuss any potential issues or
- Assist technician during startup with any technical or
management related issues.
- Follow technicians progress and hours, ensuring budget is
- Track any cost overages and discrepancies.
- Schedule Customer Training Day and Final Testing Closeout
- Perform Training and Final Testing
- Create Test Report based on field reports.
- Submit Test Report and O&Ms to customer
- Provide any other closeout items
- Start Warranty
- Review project issues and budget costs. Perform a lessons
learned as needed. Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Engineering degree is preferred.
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects
- PC skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft, AutoCAD, and database(s) is
- Must have ability to communicate technical information as
related to environmental permitting, electrical performance, and
mechanical system installation and operation.
- Must have knowledge of industrial electronics a plus.
- Organized and able to self manage
- Must have good verbal and written skills
- Able to speak in front of large crowds.
- Must be good at problem solving and making quick rationale
- Must work well in teams and be a team player
- Must be willing to travel for work PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Walking and moving about on foot often through uneven
- Handling: Seizes, helps or works with hands.
- Lifting: Raises or lowers miscellaneous documents.
- Reaching: Extends hands and arms in any direction.
- Stooping: Bends body downward and forward by bending at knees
- Standing: Remains in standing position if required to perform
various functions of the job.
- Climbing: In and out of equipment.
- Vision: Read documents.
- Talking: Communications by radio, phone, and in person.
- Sitting: Sits in equipment and in vehicles. ENVIRONMENTAL:
- Noise: Works in conditions with constant or intermittent noise.
2. Temp/Weather: Works in a warehouse and outside with variations
of temperature and weather.
- Exposure: Foul odors, fumes and harsh substances.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Reasonable accommodations for essential functions
of the position will be considered. Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Honolulu , HPC - Project Manager, Executive , Waipahu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!