Assistant Director of Finance - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Company: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
The safety and security of our guests and Team Members remains
our highest priority.Learn more --about Hilton's commitment to
supporting our communities and workforce as we navigate through the
COVID-19 crisis. Assistant Director of Finance - Hilton Hawaiian
Village location Honolulu, Hawaii, United States category Hotel
Hilton Hawaiian Village HOT0792I An Assistant Director of Finance
is responsible for assisting in the direction and administration of
all financial operations of the hotel in the hotel's continuing
effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial
profitability. What will I be doing? As the Assistant Director of
Finance, you would be responsible to supervise and oversee the
operation of the Finance department, with specific responsibility
for General Cashier, Teants, Credit, Accounts Receivable, Master
Accounts, Revenue Reporting and Daily Report sections. Assist with
month-end closing, GL reconciliations and forecasting. Responsible
for the Finance department in the absence of the Regional Director
- --Supervises Accounting Clerks, assigns tasks and provides
guidance as needed.
- --Prepares monthly forecast and oversees analysis of variance
reports and reviews for accuracy.
- --Assists the Regional Director of Finance with projects as
- --Assists with month-end closing to include posting of assigned
journals, reviewing journals, prepared by Staff Accountants and
Accounting Clerks and reviewing the P&L.
- --Assists the Regional Director of Finance in peer review
audits of other Hawaii properties and with corporate/owner
- --Repsonsible for ensuring Finance is compliant with all
internal controls including SOX
- --Reconcile balance sheet accounts and review reconciliations
prepared by Staff Accountants.
- --Assist in training and mentoring of Staff Accountants
- --Set Up OnQ Front Desk Access in Database Maintenance and
Product Codes through Metadata Request Forms
- --Attend weekly Labor Management meeting and assist in the
absence of the LMS Analyst
- --Prepare year-end Tip Allocation Report, Year-End Disclosure
Pack and Quarterly User Access Audits.
- --Prepare and file the monthly General Excise Tax and Transient
Accommodations Tax and the Real Property Taxes.-- What are we
looking for? The successful candidate will have 5 years experience
in Accounting. Experience in hotel accounting environment,
preferably in a unionized hotel preferred. Successful candidate
will also have four year college degree in Accounting with emphasis
in Finance, Accounting or Business Management. Since being founded
in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry.
Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success.
This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying
true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for
demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline In
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus What will it be like to work for Hilton? Hilton
is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging
sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Inc., Honolulu , Assistant Director of Finance - Hilton Hawaiian Village, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!