USARPAC Site Manager - Hawaii
Company: PAE Government Services Inc.
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the
World USARPAC Site Manager - Hawaii
- The Site Manager provides on-site management and oversight of
the--PAE USARPAC contract
- Overall responsible for coordinating and executing the tasks as
outlined in the USARPAC Performance Work Statement (PWS)
- Working closely with the Government Project Officer (PO)/
Contract Officer Representative (COR) at their site.
- Provide leadership and project direction. Manage and direct
operations associated with USARPAC Maintenance, Supply, Production
Control, and Quality Assurance/Control.
- Directs completion of assigned tasks within estimated time
frames and budget constraints. Schedules and assigns duties to
subordinates and subcontractors.
- Ensures assignments are completed as directed and to
- Enforces work standards and reviews/resolves work discrepancies
to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
- Interfaces with the Company's Program Manager and Government
USARPAC Management personnel.--
- Conducts business practices to ensure both government and
contractor requirements are met.
- Supervises and manages the daily activities of configuration
and operation of logistical business/computer systems.
- Optimizes planning, operations, and resources to ensure maximum
capability is attained. Qualifications
- Shall have at least ten years of aviation maintenance
- Shall have five years of supervisory experience
- Shall have three years of US Army aviation maintenance
- Shall have two years of US Army aviation maintenance
- Shall have at least three years of program management
experience in aviation maintenance operations (or previous similar
- Must possess analytical abilities necessary to handle extremely
complex administrative, organizational, and aircraft maintenance
- Must demonstrate communicative, managerial, and organizational
skills necessary to effectively manage program operations.
- Must deal with the customer and company employees in a
courteous, professional, and effective manner.
- Must be able to qualify for a SECRET security clearance, if
- Must have a basic knowledge of computers-able to input and
extract data. PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our
hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age,
United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual
orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition
including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status,
or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions
of the job can be performed with or without reasonable
accommodation, or any other protected category under federal,
state, or local law. For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the
world's toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast
solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than
20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70
countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support
services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our
headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at
pae.com. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and
let us know the nature of your request and your contact
information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a
Keywords: PAE Government Services Inc., Honolulu , USARPAC Site Manager - Hawaii, Executive , Kapolei, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!