Physician - Family Medicine - Medical Director - Honolulu, HI
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Schedule: Monday -----" Friday --No nights/weekends required
Scope of Services: -- Our practice is occupational medicine
focused, where our primary patient population are adults currently
apart of the workforce or in the process of obtaining new
employment. --We provide a full spectrum of workplace healthcare
needs, to ensure America--------s workforce stays healthy and safe
throughout their careers. --
Services include preventive care, such as pre-employment fitness
for duty exams, maintenance physicals, surveillance testing,
immunizations, travel health services and injury care solutions for
non-life-threatening injuries sustained at work. -- Our clinics are
complemented with OnSite Physical Therapy to assist with helping
our patients restore function and mobility, as well as an
Orthopedic specialist team to consult on cases that may require
additional expertise. -- Our clinics do offer Urgent Care services
to patients 2 and up for common minor injury/illness, sports
physicals, etc -----" however; UC accounts for only about 5% of our
We have 522 clinics, we provide care for America--------s workforce
in 44 states. --This role offers an opportunity for physicians to
blend their love of patient care with their management skills,
working for the leader in the workplace health industry.
Patient Care / Clinical Outcomes
- Spends 100% of time in a center providing direct patient care,
leading by example, and creating an exceptional patient
- Ensures day-to-day execution of medical model collaborating
with therapists and specialists to drive optimal clinical outcomes
and case closure.
- Monitors key clinical center metrics that are provided by
Clinical Analytics and relate to quality outcomes.
- Manages clinicians and support staff, complies with APC
- Creates a professional and collaborative working environment
with full colleague participation that promotes teamwork, quality,
exceptional outcomes, and patient safety.
- Works with DMO to identify and implement changes to ensure
continuous clinical improvement.
- Masters use of clinical systems to ensure efficiency, excellent
supportive documentation, appropriate and optimal coding levels,
charge capture, and follow-through on all patient care.
- Ensures compliance with individual State Practice Act/Rules and
Patient, Employer, Payer Experience
- Drives patient and client experience metrics.
- Calls and communicates to employers on all new injuries and
other significant clinical changes.
- Actively participates in CLT meetings with COD and CTD to
improve quality, patient safety, outlier management, and ensures
the ongoing development and growth of the center--------s
- Maintains and cultivates relationships with center clients and
payers while responding to requests within 24 hours.
- Works with DMO and CLT to manage clinical and support staffing
levels and proficiencies that will optimize patient satisfaction,
workflows, and efficiencies
- Promotes, cultivates, and exemplifies Orange Book values for
all center colleagues.
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent
life cycle for staff clinicians and support staff within the
- Fosters an environment of collaboration, professionalism,
patient/colleague safety, quality care,
- continuous improvement and reward and recognition.
- Leads and promotes collaboration within CLT and across
disciplines to achieve clinical and business outcomes
- Accountable for understanding and input on Center financial
drivers (GRV, PI, New Injuries, TAT) and outcomes in order to
achieve annual business plan.
- Promotes center initiatives and workflows that are consistent
with those in other centers.
- Possesses financial awareness and provides input to center
budget and key business metrics.
This is a W2, employed opportunity. -- Our Physician colleagues
enjoy a competitive base salary, bonus plan and robust benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan, including:
- 24 days of Vacation PTO per year, 5 days of CME PTO per year, 6
paid holidays per year and 6 paid extended illness days per year.
-- PTO increases with tenure.
- Training provided in our best-in-class Occupational Medicine
Process Management Model
- Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- CME Allowance/Time
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
- Life Insurance/Disability
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for licensure, certification and membership
- Board Certification / Eligibility highly preferred in related
ABMS or AOA specialty
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred
- Active and unrestricted Hawaii Medical License
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited
- Unrestricted DEA license for state of jurisdiction
- Must be eligible to participate in Medicare for UC patients
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer, --including
--PandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Director, Location: Honolulu, HI -
Keywords: Concentra, Honolulu , Physician - Family Medicine - Medical Director - Honolulu, HI, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!