Program Manager-1 Intelligence - 36124
Company: Alion Science and Technology Corporation
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Under the general direction of a Program, and/or Division
Manager, and within the scope of work derived from a contract with
a government customer, the Program Manager performs multi-faceted
assignments requiring the analysis and synthesis of complex systems
and projects. Utilizes effective theory, concepts and principles in
the design, development, and implementation of analytic models and
systems. The Program Manager develops and evaluates plans and
reports for various projects or program activities to meet
objectives while anticipating future requirements. They must be an
expert in their respective field and in certain client communities,
requiring a thorough knowledge of applicable operational mission
areas and national defense requirements. The Program Manager
develops external and internal problem resolution options based on
thorough knowledge of the situation and utilizes complex
quantitative and qualitative theory and principles to develop
viable options.Duties and Responsibilities
- Apply extensive operational and analytical background
experience gained from intelligence and special operations military
service and leadership roles, as well as proficiency in advanced
analytic theory, management, and principles, during interagency,
joint, and combined operations at tactical, operational, strategic
and national levels to solve current and/or future mission needs
and to correct problem areas.
- Lead and/or participate in operational coordination and
analytical implementation teams, working groups, program
development forums, special activities, readiness exercises,
training, education and other forums as required to accomplish
- Act as Alion's representative to United States (US) and Partner
Nation Force (PNF) representatives.
- Report to the PM and provide timely and accurate
- Prepare, consolidate and disseminate reporting/deliverables;
liaison policies, and procedures; communicate daily with the PM;
facilitate PM visits; coordinate and schedule engagements.
- Operate in multinational, interagency, joint, and service
- Preparation of complex proposals as required.
- Establish and monitor standards for the quality of programs and
documents. Assist in the resolution of project and program
priorities. Assure quality control throughout all contract
- Develop and execute budgets, work breakdown structures, and
other management procedures as required to monitor and control
- Demonstrate superior writing and presentation skills to develop
briefings, documents, papers, conceptual, and analytical reports
- Skilled in data management, to include aggregating large
amounts of information.
- Maintain and comply with security procedures in the performance
- May provide direction, training, and assistance to other
project staff, as a senior expert in a particular field of
endeavor.Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree plus 8 to 10 years of relevant work
experience. Master's degree plus 9 years directly relevant work
experience or doctorate plus 7 years of directly relevant work
- In some cases, 18 years of applicable work experience can
adjust or waive educational requirements. Highly specialized
knowledge or uniquely applicable experience for positions involving
complex operations can also adjust work experience.
- Experience as a Senior Intelligence Officer/Analyst or
Operations Officer/Planner that directly supported Special
Operations Forces or other unique positions is highly
- Experience in the INDOPACOM AOR or knowledge of the INDOPACOM
Priority Intelligence Requirements or objectives is highly desired.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Willingness to work in austere conditions, proven independent
decision making skills, and experience working in the INDOPACOM,
AFRICOM, CENTCOM, and/or EUCOM AORs highly desirable.
- Must be familiar with Foreign Internal Defense, Unconventional
Warfare, Asymmetrical Warfare, and Counter-Insurgency principles,
Humanitarian and Stability Operations, joint and interagency
doctrine, Information Operations (IO), logistics, communications,
and working with foreign and US military senior leaders.
- Must be able to identify and anticipate challenges and conduct
innovative research and analysis to resolve/mitigate complex and
unconventional problem sets. Must understand and account for
residual effects of both the problem sets and proposed
- Must demonstrate superior oral and written communications. Must
be able to observe effectiveness and adjust communication methods
and techniques based on audience and specific program requirements
- Superior briefing skills with an exceptional reputation and
record of working alongside senior leadership.
- Must be able to produce predictive recommendations and identify
anticipated strategic communications opportunities.
- Acute knowledge of special operations and/or counterterrorism
intelligence experience is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a valid passport and hold current TS with SCI
- Must be open to 15% travel to OCONUS locations.
- This is a full-time telecommute position.Security Clearance:
Top Secret/Sensitive Comp Info
Keywords: Alion Science and Technology Corporation, Honolulu , Program Manager-1 Intelligence - 36124, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!