Company: Suez Spain SL
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation
everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront
of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity.
Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been
more important than right now. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING The Account
Manager will serve as the primary sales and account management
representative to the assigned accounts, will demonstrate
leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes
for an area or business segment. This individual will utilize
experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute
objectives for self and others, and can effect short-term and
long-term business goals. Essential Functions/Responsibilities
- Reliable and independent account management and coordination of
SUEZ WTS personnel and technical resources to provide weekly
technical services for water and process chemical treatment
- Participate in daily operational meetings to communicate SUEZ
WTS activities and prioritize work scope and provide customer with
recommendations to improve facility reliability.
- Learn and maintain awareness of all customer safety and
- Determine customers' needs and provide effective technical
service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Participate in collecting and testing water and process samples
at accounts and analyze results to provide recommendations to
improve quality of treatment.
- Serve as a technical consultant resource to customers using
SUEZ WTS technology to solve identified water and process treatment
- Drive growth by continuously creating and selling value
propositions for an assigned account base that focuses on our
competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product
- Partner across functionally within SUEZ WTS to optimize our
- Develop a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or
exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, and
- Works with PLC controls and other equipment, understands water
process treatment design, and repairs pumps, instruments and
- Conducts preventative maintenance and calibrates feed pumps,
controllers, feed rate charts and maintains log sheets.
- Occasional transfer of chemical.
- Maintains inventory of all necessary spare parts to perform
immediate maintenance, and adequate supply of reagents, sample
containers, and shipment containers necessary for routine as well
as special sampling and analysis.
- Occasional work in confined spaces, including but not limited
to vessel entry for boiler inspections.
- Ensures compliance with all aspects of safety on the job,
including the operation and maintenance of an assigned company
vehicle if required and complies with all Environmental Health and
Safety (EHS) policies
- Safely performs all functions and responsibilities of this
position while working indoors and outdoors.
- Overnight travel for training and customer sales and service
(1-2 days/month). WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's Degree with an Engineering, Chemistry, or related
- At least 5 years engineering or technical sales work experience
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build and expand relationships with customer
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
and adept in public speaking, presentations, and seminars
- Technically literate with an aptitude to understand, present,
and position our solutions to customers
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects At
SUEZ, we realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver
better results, and build stronger communities. We're an
organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every rung
of the ladder and are proud to be an equal opportunity
workplace.--Because our people are our greatest assets, we also
offer competitive benefits that include: Health--&
Life--Insurance-- Paid Vacation--&--Sick Time Paid--Holidays
401(k) Plan Flexible Spending Accounts AD&D--Insurance
Disability--Insurance Compensation:--Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD--
Is relocation for this position offered:--No
Number of Job Openings:--1
Water Technologies and Solutions (WTS) offers a great work
environment, professional development, challenging careers, and
competitive compensation. WTS is an-- Equal Opportunity Employer .
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. WTS is NOT
accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes
submitted by search firms to any employee of WTS in any fashion
without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed
the sole property of WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is
hired by WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Keywords: Suez Spain SL, Honolulu , Account Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!