Company: First Hawaiian Bank
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Wealth Management Service Center (Honolulu, Oahu)
Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM (hours may vary)
Are you interested in working alongside a group of dynamic
thinkers, innovators, and leaders who thrive together as a team?
Looking for a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where
you are empowered to make decisions? Would you like the opportunity
to grow professionally and personally within a forward thinking
company? If so, you've come to the right place. At First Hawaiian
Bank, we invest in you. We offer an award winning training and
development program to set you up for success. We pride ourselves
on our company culture and core values: Caring, Character, and
Collaboration.Responsible for Vendor Management for the Wealth
Management Group (WMG) to ensure compliance with the Bank's
Enterprise Vendor Risk Management (EVRM) policy for onboarding and
maintaining vendor relationships.Manages WMG's centralized contract
files and provides support to Vendor owners for establishing new or
renewal of existing agreements. Works with High Risk Vendors to
obtain schedule and details for system changes to document change
management activity. Ensure requests for information from Corporate
Compliance, Trust Compliance, Enterprise Information Security
(EIS), auditors and regulators are fulfilled, as necessary.
- 5 years' vendor management experience, including one or more of
the following: evaluation of potential vendors, requests for
proposals, information security, conversions, reviewing SOC
reports, contract negotiations.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field or equivalent
work experience. Preferred Qualifications
- Technical experience such as Business Analyst or Systems
- General knowledge of software application development
- General knowledge of financial services.
- Ability to plan and organize.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel,
Word, Access, etc.).
- Able to handle confidential matters judiciously.
- Possess attention to detail with excellent follow-through.
- Able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
Keywords: First Hawaiian Bank, Honolulu , Vendor Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!