Senior Project Manager
Company: Weston Solutions
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Weston is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead
construction/fuels maintenance and minor repair (POL) projects with
a well-defined scope and collaborates with 2 to 3 major
stakeholders. The stakeholders typically include the client
(Government- DoD), the Weston project team and subcontractors. The
Project Manager assembles the project team and manages the project
scope; schedule and budget to ensure Weston's commitments and
financial goals are met. -
Location: Hawaii ( Oahu) Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in civil, mechanical, or electrical
- Minimum of 10 -years' -experience in managing fixed price
projects, with an emphasis on Federal Projects ( DoD) .
- Experience -managing budgets of $1-10M gross.
- Expert knowledge of MS Word/Excel /PowerPoint / MS
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams with projects of
moderate to large size, scope, and complexity.
- Promotes relationships between Weston team members and client
- Superior communication skills (both written and verbal) and
ability to listen to internal team as well as clients to learn and
understand their needs.
- Able to successfully engage with and lead a geographically
- Can react effectively to changing conditions and collaborates
as needed. - What makes you stand out:
- Experience with DoD Fuels POL
- Professional Engineer Registration P.E.( any state)
- API and PMP certification (or willingness to get training and
- Experience with USACE , AFCEC AF and EXWC Navy projects.
- Experience in the use of RMS.
- Knowledge of applicable codes and criterial surrounding repair
and maintenance of POL infrastructure and/or similar experience.
Expected Outcomes: Lead
- Builds connections with major stakeholders to achieve project
- Develops an understanding of stakeholder organizations to
ensure successful partnering.
- Engages several stakeholders in development of project quality
- Identifies team and individual strengths to fulfill project
goals and develop new leaders.
- Resolves stakeholder and team conflicts with support from other
- Proposal estimating and technical response for task order
- Client engagement and identification of follow-on
- Leads efforts to drive project underruns, identify project risk
and risk mitigation.
- Creates a positive work environment based on team connections
and open communication.
- Creates personal high-quality connections with clients and
project team. Manage -
- Manages project teams by clearly communicating expectations for
project requirements, scope, schedule, and budget. Clearly
communicates changes or issues up to management in a timely
- Generally, manages multiple projects simultaneously that are
moderate in scope with multiple subcontractors and internal team
- Identifies project management talent on projects and encourages
their development and empowerment.
- Enables team members to be successful through effective
communication of goals and reinforcing goal achievement.
- Communicates with and aligns team with scope of work.
- Management and communication of project changes with the client
and the project team.
- Consistently meets planned project profitability and metrics
(NIBT, profit margins, DSO, etc.) on routine projects with
relatively few risks.
- Uses project support team capabilities when needed.
- Manages quality and H&S.
- Strong change management and scope control
- Manages project to execute within approved budgets. Contribute
- Assists with proposal efforts, including costing and
- Able to understand and articulate project scope based upon RFP
- Proactive identification of project risks / issues and
development of options for corrective action.
- Timely and accurate submittal of invoices. Monitoring and
reporting of the status of accounts receivable and recommends
appropriate action on overdue accounts.
- Compliance with Weston purchasing and subcontracting
- Procures additional follow-on work of similar type from
stakeholders. You have been redirected to a Weston Solutions job
Keywords: Weston Solutions, Honolulu , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!