RN Case Manager
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: January 11, 2022
- Looking for a rewarding career? Watch the video!Job
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: Compassion,
Excellence and Reliability.
- Demonstrate and communicate the beliefs and values of BAYADA
Habilitation and The BAYADA Way.
- In collaboration with the team, the Case Manager:
a. Performs case management duties to assess, plan and manage care
of clients with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
b. Provide education, training and support for employees, clients
c. Perform client home visits in Kauai and Oahu.
d. Complete client progress reports.
- Perform related duties with entire office staff, such as but
not limited to, answering phones, greet visitors and generate
correspondence as necessary for office needs.Job Qualifications:
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a current or pending Hawaii RN
- A minimum of one year nursing experience.
- Case management and/or disability management experience, highly
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- detail-oriented, problem-solving skills, ability to create and
maintain effective working relationships with clients and
- Computer skills.
- Ability to drive to clients' home.BAYADA believes that our
employees are our greatest asset:
- We offer excellent training and opportunities to learn and
- Be part of a team leading the state in habilitation services.
Huge opportunity in becoming a certified nurse in Intellectual and
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
#LI-Office1As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its
associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Honolulu , RN Case Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!