Sr. Director, ISP
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Responsible for directing and managing the Inside Plant Operations
staff and facilities. Implement structured, consistent and
disciplined operational practices to ensure stable product delivery
aligned with company initiatives and expectations. Support
operations including technical services and plant maintenance.
Direct project planning, capital budgeting and assist with business
plan development. Ensure a high degree of cross functional
communication and participation in line with product deployment and
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop an effective Inside Plant Leadership team and assist
them with developing their direct reports as to drive a high
performance culture and environment.
- Lead a structured and disciplined work team to produce
exceptional results delivering the customer experience.
- Oversee designated inside plant operations which include
facilities & electronics, powering, cooling, cabling, TVRO, FCC
Compliance and provide direct hands on support for other network
operations teams for all Headends and Hubs
- Provide engineering operational support and direction for new
or existing technologies and current operational initiatives.
- Evaluate and consult with all levels of leadership regarding
technical operations, strategic planning, Construction, Systems
techs and network operations.
- Direct quality control programs for engineering operations and
consistent operational procedures.
- Ensure current procedures and tests are performed in accordance
with Charter Policy and Federal Communication Commission
- Oversee and ensure the maintenance of records as required by
Charter Policy, Federal Communications Commission and other
- Ensure adherence to company TQA policies.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Direct capital budget process for ISP within Region, execute
approved budget plan.
- Lead and participate in succession planning.BASIC/MINIMUM
- Minimum of ten (10) years engineering experience
- Minimum of (10) years management experience
- Minimum of eight (8) years project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field, or
- SCTE-BCT/E certification or equivalent
- Industry and vendor specific certifications and
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the
phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward,
and professional manner
- Advanced knowledge of company products and services
- Advanced Knowledge of HFC
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
- Advanced knowledge of all FCC compliance reports and other
rules and regulations
- Comprehensive understanding of applicable local and state rules
- Comprehensive understanding of OSHA rules and regulations, both
federal and state
- Comprehensive understanding of HVAC and power distribution
- Knowledge of Analog Transmission Line Theory
- Knowledge of Electronic theory
- Knowledge of Federal Communications Commission regulations
- Knowledge of Fiber Optic theory
- Knowledge of National Electric Code and National Electric
- Organized and able to manage multiple initiatives
- Must lead by example / mentor
- Proven leader with progressive responsibilityWORKING CONDITIONS
- Office environment
- Exposure to moderate noise levels
- Travel Required
- Work in a 24x7, fast paced environment EIP800-ISP 297154
Keywords: Spectrum, Honolulu , Sr. Director, ISP, Executive , Mililani, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!