Coordinator, Risk Management & Patient Safety - BSN required (Day 40 West)
Company: Queen's Health System
Posted on: May 13, 2022
I. JOB SUMMARY/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Has 24-hour accountability to support clinicians on
- Investigates, documents and analyzes incidents occurring
throughout The Queen's Medical Center West Oahu (QMC-WO), which may
result in general and/or professional liability claims.II. TYPICAL
- Essential: standing, walking, stooping/bending, finger
dexterity, seeing, hearing, speaking.
- Frequent: sitting.
- Occasional: reaching above, at and below shoulder level,
repetitive arm/hand motions, static gripping of an object for
- Operates computer, calculator, telephone, facsimile,
typewriter, and copier.III. TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Not substantially subjected to adverse environmental
- Work schedule requires being available 24 hours a day, 7 days a
week and via pager.IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:A.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Current Hawaii State license as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing.
- Masters degree preferred.B. EXPERIENCE:
- Three (3) years experience in acute care nursing.
- Experience in risk management and/or claims management
- Knowledge of patient safety, performance improvement/quality,
risk management theory and practice.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated negotiation,
presentation and facilitation skills.Equal Employment
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Vet
Keywords: Queen's Health System, Honolulu , Coordinator, Risk Management & Patient Safety - BSN required (Day 40 West), Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!