Manager, Data Analytics & Contract Administration
Company: Hawaii Dental Service
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process.
Manager, Data Analytics & Contract Administration Regular Full-Time
Officer Manager/Sup Honolulu, HI, US 30+ days ago Requisition ID:
- Manages, plans, organizes, trains, motivates, and evaluates
staff; including making hiring and termination decisions, assigning
work, developing growth opportunities, conducting performance
evaluations, and taking corrective action. Communicates and assures
that employees have a clear understanding of performance
expectations and responsibilities. Supervises/Manages the Contract
Administrator and contract administration functions. Assists in
contract administration work including systems configuration as
- Collaborates with management and internal teams to provide
analysis and tools that aid departments in viewing and using data
to manage and improve operations.
- Uses analysis to support initiatives for the organization on
oral health measures that are targeted for improvement. Determines
the type of analytics to perform and defines and documents
framework. Researches and seeks local and national comparative
data. Delves into data to discover patterns and develops business
insights based on the data. Communicates and tells the story behind
the raw data. -
- Effectively communicates to staff and monitors the performance
measures and standards for the department in alignment with
company-wide goals and initiatives. Manages performance guarantee
and key performance indicator reporting for the company.
- Documents entire analysis process, including business problem,
data sources, methods and tools used, project reference, and
- Prepares findings and recommendations that are informative and
audience-appropriate, including to non-technical audiences, to
drive decision-making across various levels of the
- Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports Pricing & Underwriting functions during peak periods
and with special projects, or otherwise when needed.
- Conducts web-based research for oral health-related issues and
- Conducts other analyses as requested.
- Other miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, business,
information systems, computer science or related field or an
equivalent combination of education and work experience. Master's
degree preferred. Experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience supervising staff.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience working with data
management systems and data warehouses preferred.
- Five (5) years of progressive experience in working with data
analysis tools and database languages tools such as SQL
- Two (2) years of progressive experience in working with data
visualization and/or business intelligence tools such as Power BI
preferred. Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, organizational,
problem-solving, and communications skills.
- Proficient in SQL and analysis tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, e.g.,
Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with all
levels of staff, customers, consultants/brokers, and vendors on
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Research and programming skills preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology preferred. Note : The above
information on this description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this
classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of
employees assigned to this job. Hawaii Dental Service has the right
to add to, revise, or delete information in this description.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of
Keywords: Hawaii Dental Service, Honolulu , Manager, Data Analytics & Contract Administration, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!