Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Central Pacific Bank
Posted on: May 15, 2022
This website is AudioEye enabled and is being optimized for
accessibility. To open the AudioEye Toolbar, press shift + =. The
toolbar contains the followingThe AudioEye Help Desk to report
accessibility and usability related issues.The AudioEye
Certification Statement to explain the ongoing web accessibility
and usability enhancements for this website.The Player tool to
listen to this site read aloud. The Player is not intended as a
substitute for your screen reader. If you are unable to complete
this application due to a disability, contact this employer to ask
for an accommodation or an alternative application process. Digital
Marketing Manager Full-time ICP Employees HONOLULU, HI, US 30+ days
ago Requisition ID: 2648
- Develop digital marketing strategy by identifying -target
-customers and their current and future needs, by line of business,
-monitoring the competition, manage -budgets and -optimize
-campaigns costs and ROI/KPI -metrics.
- Manage digital ads, in display, programmatic, search and other
- Set up and optimize PPC campaigns on all major search
- Proofread advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Coordinate -and overseeing the development and launch of
- Negotiate -with advertising sales agents to ensure the most
cost-effective deal structures.
- Track and present -campaign data such as views, click-throughs
rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates.
- Build and maintain a network of advertising agents and
- Monitor audience and media trends, practices, and new
- Coordinate with outside marketing agencies and internal
stakeholders to ensure performance and efficiency as needed.
- When appropriate, a summary report of results, including
appropriate ROI, should be drafted and presented to all
stakeholders including presentations for Executive Committee.
- Negotiate with and manage third-party service providers and
vendors to improve the quality of the bank's marketing
- Serves as a liaison to outside agencies and other vendors while
providing strong project management skills and ensures timely
project launch timelines.Compliance
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all marketing materials.
- Interact cooperatively with stakeholders, agencies, and
management to resolve compliance findings.
- Per regulatory guidelines, retain all approved materials
according to established policies and procedures and work with the
Compliance Department on audit reviews.
- Support all other compliance-related assignments as required
for agency/regulatory compliance.
- Maintain records, electronic files, and database for audit
- Conduct periodic internet audits to enforce marketing
compliance requirements.Project Management
- Take on select Marketing projects, including coordination with
appropriate internal Marketing stakeholders, line of business
representatives and external vendors as appropriate.Minimum
Qualifications: -Education: -
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or
related field of study required. -Experience:3+ years of:
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g.,
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all
major search engines
- Experience managing and developing end to end marketing
automation platforms such as HubSpot.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly
within the industryFunctional Skills
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Must be able to moveand transport items up to 20lbs and perform
other light physical work. -
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment, including
phone, personal computer, copier, etc. -
- Must be able to communicate and exchange clear and accurate
information so that internal and external customers will
- Must be able to actively engage in work related discussions and
- Must be able to read and comprehend bank and business-related
- Must be able to work in a conventional work setting, involving
being in a stationary position at a desk or workstation for long
periods of time. -
- Must also be able to adapt to different work environments as
needed to perform the job. -
Keywords: Central Pacific Bank, Honolulu , Digital Marketing Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!