Company: 604 Hospitality Group
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Overview
Founded in 2016, Restaurant 604 offers the best waterfront dining
experience for military families, local residents, and those just
passing through to enjoy a quality meal with excellent service.
Our success comes from the loyalty and dedication of our team, the
ohana. We are proud to employ nearly 300 team members, making 604
one of Hawaii's largest locally owned restaurant operators.
Together, we strive to impact our community by becoming one of the
best workplaces in Hawaii.
The success of Restaurant 604 launched the family of 604
restaurants that includes 604 Express, The Beach House by 604,
Mangiamo by 604, 60fore Bar & Grill, 604 Ale House, and 604
Clubhouse. Our family of restaurants features an enjoyable
experience for all with great food, live music, breathtaking views,
and exceptional service with Aloha. Job SummaryAs the Kitchen
Manager, you are responsible for the overall execution and
overseeing of food preparation, cooking, ordering supplies,
scheduling shifts, and monitoring inventory levels for the
restaurant's daily operations. Additionally, you are responsible
for understanding the business needs and communicating with the
service workers off and on-site. You will work under the
supervision of the Executive Chef as well as the General
- Knowledgeable of all menu items offered at the restaurant/food
truck including preparation method, ingredients, portion size, and
- Determines par levels for daily needs and accurately prepares
and communicates the prep list and executes food items with an
average of no more than 2% waste of the unused products.
- Preps and verifies that all menu items are executed according
to our company quality standards 100% of the time.
- Follows the receiving and storage processes with 100%
- Maintain the kitchen by sanitizing prep areas before and after
use and making sure that all knives and critical equipment are
- Maintains a positive attendance record by reporting to work for
assigned shifts 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- Follows all sanitation and safety standards set forth by the
company; maintains a score of 90% or better on all sanitation and
- Oversee kitchen staff in the service style of the restaurant
and standard operating procedures including safety and sanitation
- Assigns daily side work and running side work for kitchen staff
to ensure the restaurant and kitchen run efficiently.
- Oversee cleanliness of staff, and kitchen area, and quickly
correct and report any health hazards and code violations.
- Check food storage areas for proper supplies, organization, and
cleanliness. Instruct designated personnel to rectify any
cleanliness/ organization deficiencies.
- Accurately perform weekly food inventories and analyze numbers
to meet food cost targets.
- Assist in seeking to provide staff coverage in case of employee
absence and adjust staffing as necessary to meet business
- Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled and document any
late or absent employees according to policies.
- Meets all policies stated in the employee handbook including
uniform, appearance, and grooming standards.
- Follows all end-of-shift checkout procedures with 100%
- Maintains a positive team environment by assisting other team
members with their station duties and side-work when there is a
need and/or when available.
- Attend designated training and scheduled meetings to acquire
and maintain the proper certifications according to job
- Ensure that operations are MWR compliant.
- All other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- 2+ years of management experience.
- 5+ years of kitchen experience.
- Must be able to work 50+ hours a week depending on business
- Must be able to read and communicate in English clearly and
- Must have the ability to lift pots, pans, products, and other
items weighing up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment to guest
- Must have a valid health card or equivalent.
- Must be able to perform simple math calculations and understand
units and measures.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the
duration of a scheduled shift.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be able to work well with othersBenefits/Perks for
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Emergency Days
- Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Skechers Direct Program
- Management Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
Keywords: 604 Hospitality Group, Honolulu , Kitchen Manager, Executive , Wahiawa, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!