Analyst, Vendor Finance Management
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Track vendor performance to facilitate best decisions on new
contracts and renewals, managing life pricing and performance
disputes, and reviewing work orders and other service
- Assist in management of the relationship with external
negotiators, track their projects, expenses, and prepare invoices
and statements of work (as necessary) for them.
- Provide regular reporting on the vendor inventory from a risk
perspective (financial, data risk and business continuity) as
requested by Expense Committee and senior leadership.
- Assist in administrating procurement strategies to optimize
spend and operate vendor management activities within the allocated
- Retain copies of all contracts, service-level agreements
(SLAs), statements of work, and NDAs.
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of
HMSA's annual operating budget and strategic planning
- Collaborate with all levels within HMSA to help navigate the
vendor management life cycle.
- Respond to audit requests related to vendor and contract
- Perform all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed.
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Analyst, Vendor Finance Management, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!