Front Of House Manager
Company: 604 Hospitality Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCompany Overview
Founded in 2016, Restaurant 604 offers the best waterfront dining
experience for military families, local residents, and those just
passing through to enjoy a quality meal with excellent service.
Our success comes from the loyalty and dedication of our team, the
Ohana. We are proud to employ nearly 300 team members, making 604
one of Hawaii's largest locally owned restaurant operators.
Together, we strive to impact our community by becoming one of the
best workplaces in Hawaii.
The success of Restaurant 604 launched the family of 604
restaurants that includes 604 Express, The Beach House by 604,
Mangiamo by 604, 60fore Bar & Grill, 6-OBowls food truck, and
Kolekole Bar & Grill by 604. Our family of restaurants features an
enjoyable experience for all with great food, live music,
breathtaking views, and exceptional service with Aloha.
The Front of House manager is responsible for the day to day
operation and management of the restaurant. Additionally, they are
responsible for training, supervising, and scheduling front of
house staff as well as ensuring that the restaurant is providing
excellent service to guests while adhering to company policies and
- Coordinate daily operations
- Manage a team of front of house staff including scheduling and
- Assist in the interviewing and hiring of front of house
- Ensure high-quality service and full-time guest satisfaction
during all hours of operation.
- Ensure all quoted seating times are met and the waitlist is
executed properly at the host stand.
- Ensure kitchen ticket times do not exceed or violate company
- Maintain order and discipline in the restaurant during working
- Attend management training/meetings including leadership and HR
- Execute opening and closing duties to ensure they are completed
correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained 100%
of the time.
- Responsible for daily deposits, and the correct operation of
the POS systems.
- Inventory and maintenance of par levels for front of house
items as assigned.
- Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent
leadership to all employees.
- Gain working knowledge of sales goals, cost of goods sold,
labor allotments, budget variance, inventory counts and all other
reporting data as assigned.
- Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation
standards in accordance with company policy.
- Handle/respond to guest complaints according to provided
guidelines as needed.
- Work closely in being responsive with all management team
members including the Executive Team to provide seamless execution
of operational service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned including but limited to
specific areas of responsibility assigned by AGM.Qualifications
- 2+ years restaurant management experience.
- Positive attendance and work performance record.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge.
- Strong leadership, motivational, people, verbal, written and
- Customer service experience as a Manager
- Excellent decision making, communication skills, and strong
time management skills
- Experience using POS systems and cash handling.
- Passion for food and restaurant industry
- Familiar with restaurant and workplace safety policies and
- Strong computer skills, including G-Suite (i.e. Docs, Sheets,
- Ability to influence others and interact with all levels of the
- Organized and detail oriented approach, including strong
analytical and tactical execution.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work extended hours, including weekends and/or
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 20 lbs.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- High energy, positive personality with a sense of
- Strong organizational skills, can-do and positive attitude with
the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines and
resolve issues effectively in a changing work environment.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for the
duration of a scheduled shift.
- Must have the ability to stand and walk for extended periods of
- Must have the ability to lift, stoop, and bend.
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be efficient and accurate with money and figures including
- Must be able to pass food safety training.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings,
weekends, and/or holidays.
Benefits/Perks for Eligible Employees
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Emergency Days
- Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Skechers Direct Program
- Management Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Group Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
Keywords: 604 Hospitality Group, Honolulu , Front Of House Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!