Company: Tori Richard
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Surround yourself with like-minded lovers of art and fashion.
Our fun, spirited, retail team is looking for friendly,
collaborative, and passionate individuals to help others feel and
look their best! With retail locations across the Hawaiian Islands,
our team members strive to provide an extraordinary shopping
experience while acting as brand ambassadors. Come see what we're
*Position: District Manager (Honolulu area)*
The successful District Manager (DM) will have strong leadership
and interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in
meeting sales and expense targets over a group of retail locations.
The DM is responsible for driving topline profitable sales and
providing an elevated brand-right shopping experience for one or
both Tori Richard and Kahala brands. The DM's main focus is driving
the desired financial results for their assigned doors by working
directly with the Store Managers and Multi-Store Managers to meet
or exceed key performance objectives as well as store, district,
and company goals. The DM is also responsible for building and
maintaining a customer-centric enviroment that is engaging and
high-performing. This position assists in meeting and exceeding
expectations in partnership with the Sr Manager Retail Operations
for all facets of their stores' performance, including but not
limited to people management, leadership expectations, selling
standards, customer experience, visual presentation, merchandising
and operations. The DM is an advocate for the brand(s) and will
continuously recruit, train, and develop the store teams, while
maintaining adequate store staffing.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Fiscally responsible to drive performance and holds
accountability for achieving store and company sales targets as
well as other key performance indicators
- Creates an elevated sales and customer service environment where
customer engagement is the priority.
- In partnership with store management, sets and evaluates daily,
weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual objectives in alignment with
the Sr Manager Retail Operations.
- Executes omni-channel selling behaviors by utilizing available
tools and technology.
- Coaches and holds teams accountable for building a loyal client
base through establishing client relationships and customer
- Effectively utilizes marketing and promotional activities to
engage customers and drive results.
* Forecasts sales trends and market activities and schedules
adequate floor coverage for proper conversion.
* Builds strategies to meet or exceed business expectations by
consistently meeting commitments and re-aligning to evolving
* Multi-tasks and prioritizes business needs.
* Oversees inventory processes to ensure accuracy and protect
* Provides feedback on product selling and performance and utilizes
reporting to make strategic merchandise moves to improve product
* Stays abreast of current retail and customer trends in the
* Develops partnerships with key stakeholders on properties to
advocate for marketing campaigns and promotional activities.
*Leadership and Team Development*
* As a key member of the retail stores leadership team, the DM
actively develops and maintains excellent and trusted working
relationships with each member of the Retail Office team.
* Creates a positive work environment and encourages individuals
who are passionate, forward thinkers who are not afraid to act as
* Networks locally to recruit and hire top talent.
* Follows company criteria for properly hiring, reviewing, coaching
and developing staff.
* Administers company HR programs including performance reviews,
compensation adjustments, employment practices and employment
* Ensures teams are trained and coached on trends, product
knowledge, selling skills and customer service expectations to
support the brand experience and requests additional training
assistance as needed.
* Evaluates team performance and provides ongoing feedback
fostering transparency and ongoing interaction with all staff.
* Participates in the facilitation of store meetings.
* Effectively manages store payroll by adhering to wage cost
guidelines and coordinating the store schedules.
* Executes and oversees all in-store practices as directed by the
Retail Office and direct management.
* Oversees and ensures compliance in inventory management processes
for accuracy and loss prevention.
* Protects company assets including inventory and cash banks as
well as ongoing facilities maintenance and basic store upkeep.
* Understands, supports, and complies with all company policies and
* Partners with the Sr Manager Retail Operations and other Sr
leaders in the development and execution of initiatives for the
*Store Standards and Visual Guidelines*
* Executes floor-set, promotional and visual merchandising
* Supervises the overall cleanliness and organization of the sales
floor and backroom; utilizes company tools to ensure staff
* Ensures store appearance and atmosphere supports and reinforces
the desired brand image.
* Creates a working environment that encourages others to develop
* Fosters a work climate that inspires mutual trust, integrity,
respect, professionalism, and teamwork to maintain a collaborative,
fun and inspiring work environment and achieve goals.
* Flexes daily and weekly schedule to accommodate the needs of the
business across locations and manages own work schedule.
* Home base is the corporate office, however, the DM is expected to
be in the field for the majority of the work week.
* Participates in all conference calls, store and manager meetings
and training sessions.
* Adheres to all company guidelines of dependability,
professionalism and conduct.
* Handles other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager Retail
*MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: *
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Minimum of five years retail sales leadership experience
including managing all aspects of one or more retail stores,
ideally having managed multiple locations and store managers.
* Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends and
* Represents the fashion and style image of TR RETAIL, LLC.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong observation skills - identifying and assessing customer
and employee behavior, reactions, floor awareness, etc.
* Ability to foster teamwork and build relationships with both
customers and team.
* Ability to retain and utilize data, i.e. names, merchandise,
information, policies and procedures.
* Ability to exercise good judgment and decision-making skills.
* Computer skills, including basic knowledge of online ordering,
Microsoft Office and point of sale systems.
* Must have a valid driver's license and means of
* Must be willing to travel locally and inter-island up to 100
percent of the time.
*Mathematical Skills: *
* High School math proficiency i.e. ability to add, subtract,
complex multiplication, division, calculate percents for completion
of ledgers, bank deposits and schedules.
* Basic math skills for purchases, payment transactions and bank
* A background in retail math principles is a must.
*Physical Demands: *
* Ability to stand for duration of scheduled shift.
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat and or twist.
* Ability to grasp, push, reach and manipulate objects with
* Ability to bend at waist with some twisting.
* Reaching above or below shoulder level.
* Ability to use a ladder up to 10 feet.
*Benefits we offer: *
* Competitive salary base plus commission
* Bonus structure
* Uniform allowance
* Generous employee discount
* Flexible schedules based on business needs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Retail Supervision: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Tori Richard, Honolulu , District Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!