Guest Services Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Requisition ID -125795 -- -Posted -11/15/2022 -- -United States
-- -Hawaii -- -Hawaii -- -Mantra Ala Moana -- -Operations -- -Front
Office -- -Full Time The objective of the Geust Services Manager is
to ensure the smooth running of the property shilst on duty,
through supervision and coordination of the front office Key
Responsibilities Specific Avg. % of Time 30%
- Handles guests' needs and complaints. Assist with guest
discrepancies and resolve situations in a professional and positive
manner ensuring all team members are providing extraordinary
- Supervise lobby and front of the house employees in the absence
of the respective Department/Sub-department Heads. 50%
- Daily Responsibilities:
- Review the "Log Report", memos, emails, and Daily Function
Sheet at the start of the shift.
- Log all incidences and occurrences during your assigned shift
into the "Log Report".
- Ensure that all duties of the "Guest Service Manager Daily
Duties Check List" is completed.
- Respond to PBX' all code red calls and handle as necessary
- Coordinate with various airlines regarding potential delayed
flights. Obtain information, complete booking form, and inform all
- Maintain various logs, including but not limited to:
Airline/Porterage/Valet Fees and Coupons.
- Assist Reservations Department after hours and weekends, as
- Maintain consistent communication with other departments and
- Maintain cleanliness of the front office area
- Coordinate the work flow of the front office team to ensure
that the front office is covered at all times, including meal
- May perform other duties as assigned by the Front Office
Management Team. Generic
- Ensure that all information is kept confidential, unless
- Ensure that all Occupational Health and Safety requirements for
the company are met within your department. Report any workplace
hazards as you see them and support the company in its endeavour to
provide a safe workplace.
- Represent the company in a positive manner expounding the
values, ethics and pride at all times.
- Complete to the best of your ability any additional tasks
within reason as provided by your immediate manager or their
delegate Key Performance Measures You will be measured on the five
targets/projects set out for this position. The aim of each
target/project is to be "SMART" (ie: specific, measurable,
achievable, realistic and tangible). Please ask your immediate
manager for further clarification if required. Target Specifics
Deadline Coordinate work flow of front office team Monitor and
supervise team members Ongoing Respond to all guest complaints
Solve in a timely and appropriate manner Ongoing Ensure Front
Office Management is aware of all issues Daily We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided
on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Recruitment information and inquiries: Zachariah Rivera - Talent
and Culture Manager at 808-944-4390 or
Keywords: AccorHotels, Honolulu , Guest Services Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!