Food Beverage Manager
Company: Royal Kona Resort
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Become an integral member of our `ohana, and create memorable
guest experiences which make Royal Kona Resort the first choice for
guests visiting the beautiful Kona coast! As a member of this
family-owned and operated resort, you will help each guest feel
like family and will work alongside a diverse and dedicated
team.The Food and Beverage department provides exceptional dining
experiences for all guests and visitors. The Food and Beverage
Manager effectively oversees operations for Don's Mai Tai Bar and
banquet events. A champion of attentive service, the Food &
Beverage Manager facilitates effective training, coaching, and
development of Food & Beverage personnel to ensure operating and
service standards are met, and guest satisfaction and financial
objectives are achieved. The role of Food and Beverage Manager can
provide you with:
- The opportunity to make direct impact on the guest
- The opportunity to lead a diverse team of food and beverage
- The autonomy to build team knowledge and skill set through
training initiatives. A typical day for the Food and Beverage
Manager may include the following responsibilities:
- Allocating labor, and prioritizing tasks, to efficiently
deliver service and accommodate fluctuating business levels
- Engaging staff through the following means: open and efficient
communication; providing tools and information required to
effectively perform job functions; ensuring reasonable workload;
and creating opportunities for fun and creativity.
- Monitoring productivity throughout the day and providing
support where needed.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction through expeditious service and
applicable service recovery efforts including thorough
- Performing administrative tasks to support the Food and
Beverage Operations Manager with labor management and compliance.
Royal Kona Resort might be a great match for you if:
- You are seeking a fast-paced environment with high business
volume that provides the opportunity to be out on the floor and out
of the office on a regular basis.
- Providing personal and prompt guest service is a passion of
yours---hospitality is our life!
- You enjoy interacting with diverse people, we host guests from
all over the world and our employees are just as diverse.
- You do not shy away from resolving problems and like the
challenge of turning potential issues into an enjoyable dining
experience. RequirementsThe ideal candidate will be able to
forecast, plan and manage all Food & Beverage objectives under the
direction of the Food & Beverage Operations Manager, to
collectively meet the goal of maximizing sales and revenue through
customer satisfaction and employee engagement. The ideal candidate
has two years of managerial experience in high volume food &
beverage establishment with strong preference for experience in a
hotel/resort with labor relations.The ideal candidate will also
possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- The ability to speak, read and write proficiently in the
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to
master property and labor management software systems.
- Strategic management skills including effective multi-tasking
ability to oversee multiple positions and job tasks
- Excellent communication skills through various methods
including phone and two-way radio etiquette and proficient written
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage industry
practices and trends.
- The ability to successfully obtain a liquor card from the
Department of Liquor Control and TIPS certification.
- As a condition of employment, candidate must be able to satisfy
all pre-employment screenings; such as criminal background checks,
drug screening and personal and professional references.
- TB clearance required. BenefitsRoyal Kona Resort offers a
competitive benefit package including: medical, drug dental and
vision insurance for employees and eligible dependents; paid leave
accrual benefits; observed holiday benefits; life insurance
coverage; and retirement savings plan participation. All benefits
are subject to eligibility criteria. This position does not offer
Keywords: Royal Kona Resort, Honolulu , Food Beverage Manager, Executive , Kailua, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!