Guest Experience Manager - OEM
Company: The Twin Fin
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
This 645-room hotel is perfectly located on Honolulu's famous
Kalakaua Avenue, where it is just steps to the beach and an arm's
reach to the best dining, shopping, and entertainment in the area.
Guests can borrow the hotel's own towels and beach chairs to spend
the day by the sea, or choose to lay out by the hotel's pool with a
tropical drink from nearby Tiki's Grill and Bar. And for the
adventurous, The Twin Fin offers a on-site activities desk ready to
curate a number of fun experiences.
The Guest Experience Manager (OEM) is responsible for assisiting
the Guest Relation Manager while executing and monitoring the
overall guest experiences, before, during and post stay. Maintain
guest satisfaction by tracking and responding to guest emails and
comments on social media and internal guest satisfaction index.
Coordinate and execute other experiences to enhance the guest's
- Respond to all guest concerns filtered through hotel departments,
social media, and guest satisfaction index either in person,
electronically or by phone. This includes all reviews that come
from the Medallia and social media outlets, as well as guest emails
and respective department inboxes.
- Monitor trends associated with service levels/guest complains.
Chart out possible trends in the hotel through utilization of
Medallia to work proactively with Guest Realtion Manager on
resolutions for top problems and trends in the hotel.
- Assist the Guest Realtion Manager as a lobby ambassador to greet
guests and assist them with their needs. Be visible in the lobby
whenever a line exists to assist guests during their wait. Be
present in the lobby during VIP arrivals to meet, greet, and assist
in any way to ensure a memorable stay.
- Perform front office administration duties as needed to include
compiling reports for management, and distributing the mail for
- Prepare ammenities and pre-arrival experience for any VIP or
special guest request.
- With the assistance of Guest Relation manager execute cultural
activities and other experiences that will enhance the guest's
- Management of VIP guests - pre, during and post stay.
- Assist with front office operations which include front desk and
other operational departments.
- Evaluate and respond to social media, online service channels to
enhance reputations and representation of the hotel. This includes
but is not limited to posting local current events with pictures
pre-event and post event to continue local interest, post all
promotions in the restaurant or rooms, posting all public relation
events such as charity events conducted by the hotel. Social media
should be posted daily alternating with all of the subjects above
so the followers obtain various information of interest.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor and be an Ambassador of
Aloha Spirit at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written
with all levels of employees, guests and third party companies in
an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Able to approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Assist with manager on duty coverage when needed and perform
other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Highgate Hotel
Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to
the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Highgate Hotel Standards and regulations to encourage
safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and
assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating,
preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information,
data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
Keywords: The Twin Fin, Honolulu , Guest Experience Manager - OEM, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!