Security Manager - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Company: Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Security Manager - Hilton Hawaiian Village ( Job Number:
HOT094AT ) Job Description - Security Manager - Hilton Hawaiian
Village (HOT094AT) Job Description A Security Manager is
responsible for directing and administering the implementation of
all safety and security programs and initiatives to ensure the
safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and
property in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding
guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Manager, you would be responsible for directing and
administering the implementation of all safety and security
programs and initiatives to ensure the safety of guests and team
members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel's
continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and
financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and administer all Security operations and functions to
include, but not limited to, preserving the safety and security of
the guests, team members and the facility, safe work practice
promotion, OSHA compliance, safety incentive programs and classes,
systems use and management, lost and found, budgeting and
forecasting, department management, adherence to federal, state and
local standards and meeting participation and facilitation
- Direct and administer the patrol of the interior of and the
perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify
potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable
- Direct and lead investigations of accidents, thefts, property
loss and unlawful activities
- Direct response to emergency situations including, but not
limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats
to life and/or property
- Serve as primary liaison with federal, state and local law
- Oversee the administration and accuracy of all required reports
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly
and efficient manner
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not
limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting
counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and
- Recruit, interview and train team members What are we looking
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the
hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation,
quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of
our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and disciplineIn
addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key
- Customer Focus
- AdaptabilityWhat will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the
lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to
extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century,
Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in
accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated
to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest
experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team
to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every
day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it
Keywords: Hilton Worldwide, Inc., Honolulu , Security Manager - Hilton Hawaiian Village, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!