Product Manager, BI Auto
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Who Are We?Taking care of our customers, our communities and
each other. Thats the Travelers Promise. By honoring this
commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best
property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join
us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives
on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do
it.Job CategoryProduct Management/PricingCompensation OverviewThe
annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide
market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role
across the country. The actual salary for this position will be
determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity
and location of the role; the skills, education, training,
credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions
of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and
benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based
cash incentive awards.Salary Range$68,000.00 - $112,200.00Target
Openings1What Is the Opportunity?Provides leadership, support,
guidance and expertise to facilitate the efficient and effective
development, installation and implementation of product developed
within the line teams. Prioritizes product installation work to
ensure business priorities are delivered timely. Provides input on
RQI release content. Develops, in partnership with the Product
Director, business requirements for coverages, forms, rules and
related non-policy forms in support of RQI installation. Assembles
transmittals and supporting documentation for product filings.
Approves, and manages publication of, product changes in Usage
Documents, eLibrary and other Product and UW tools. Reviews,
completes, or assigns to SME, OneSumX and Circular compliance
related items. Quality checks or audits system changes to ensure
product compliance.What Will You Do?
- With limited direction from others, maintains, and/or revises
policy forms and/or non- policy forms, coverages, manual rules and
- Proofreads policy form images for accuracy of installed
- Creates filing documentation and assists with responses to
Departments of Insurance.
- Develops business requirements for form RQI installation.
- Serves as a resource for Product Management, Sales, Business
Centers, and Underwriting staff for assistance regarding policy
form coverage and/or non-policy form information.
- Performs accountabilities with basic understanding of the
quote, issuance, and publishing systems to facilitate the
development of policy and/or non-policy forms.
- Provides input in the development of business case
recommendation (Pro Forma Review, Business rationale, for
- Assists in the development of metrics to track/monitor to
- Perform other duties as assigned.What Will Our Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrates intermediate coverage/form capability in one or
more areas of expertise.
- Working knowledge of supporting platforms.
- Leading the Business:
- Intermediate leadership, innovation and initiating skills.
- Results driven.
- Customer-focused orientation (agent and consumer).
- Demonstrates basic understanding of Business Insurance.
- Leading Self:
- Intermediate oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced ability to comprehend and communicate intent of
product strategies, underwriting strategies, and
inter-relationships with coverage.
- Advanced critical thinking and analysis skills to understand
underwriting results, and competitor actions in order to recommend
industry or state specific actions.
- Advanced ability to assess underwriting and financial
- Actively invests in improving own capabilities.
- Preferred: matriculation in CPCU, SCLA, IIA, or other
recognized insurance designations (examples: ARM, CIC)What is a
- Minimum of 3 years of property casualty insurance experience
with working knowledge and experience of policy and/or non-policy
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office products (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint).What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members
including spouses, domestic partners, and children are eligible for
coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions
dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to
an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in
the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment
toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual
contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a
Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of
20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised
of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness
goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to
professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources
to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, youre
eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the
communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved.
Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that
enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.Employment
PracticesTravelers is an equal opportunity employer. We believe
that we can deliver the very best products and services when our
workforce reflects the diverse customers and communities we serve.
We are committed to recruiting, retaining and developing the
diverse talent of all of our employees and fostering an inclusive
workplace, where we celebrate differences, promote belonging, and
work together to deliver extraordinary results.If you are a
candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical
requirements of this role, please send us an email
(4-ESU@travelers.com) so we may assist you.Travelers reserves the
right to fill this position at a level above or below the level
included in this posting.To learn more about our comprehensive
benefit programs please visit
Keywords: Travelers, Honolulu , Product Manager, BI Auto, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!