Company: ANALYGENCE, Inc.
Location: Pearl City
Posted on: January 24, 2023
ANALYGENCE, derived from a combination of Analysis & Intelligence,
is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional services small
business established in 2010. We were built on the principle of
providing our customers with results driven professionals that
understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon
to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with
customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve
processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are
service-oriented professionals with varying military, government,
and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment
and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic
work environment. Our vision is to support, nurture, and inspire
people to achieve the missions of our customers and our
ANALYGENCE is seeking mission-driven professionals for a pending
award supporting the 67th Cyberspace Operations Group (COG) and
associated Cyberspace Operations Squadrons (315 COS, 352 COS, 390
COS and 305 COS). The 352 COS operates, manages, trains, and
readies Airmen to execute computer network exploitation and attack.
The 352 COS provides network warfare capabilities to the United
States Air Force (USAF), Joint Task Forces (JTF), and combatant
commanders. This will provide Squadron strategic planned
recommendations and solutions to the 352 COS/CC and Staff, enabling
the 352 COS to provide programs and combat ready forces that
support AF, DoD, and global cyberspace operations.
Performance will include:
- Classification reviews of inbound and outbound
- Assist in the maintenance of a document accountability database
and associated correspondence.
- Processing inbound and outbound classified mail and receipt
- Perform destruction of classified materials.
- Process magnetic media for accountability.
- Reproduction support for classified materials.
- Maintain various daily logs for a variety of administrative
functions associated with document control.
- Assist in the processing of inbound data and outbound data
- Transfer electronic data files to internal customers.
- Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact
- Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining
inbound and outbound visit notices.
- Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs.
- Assist in the preparation of facility access control
- Conduct entry and exit inspections.
- Assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry
systems, to include visitor control.
- Perform data entry to the Personnel Access Security System
database and maintain all customer sponsored billets and quota
- Assist in maintaining personnel security files for all
personnel of the supported element.
- Follow and enforce the customer's Standard Operating
- Provide support for the security awareness and education
- Perform miscellaneous administrative support functions as
directed by the contractor site lead and/or the Senior Security
- Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing
activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve
appropriate clearance actions.
- Participate in Air Force SAP security compliance inspections of
government organizations and industry.
- Implement Top Secret Control for accountable material and
- Prepare and/or process inbound and outbound classified mail,
faxes, courier packages and receipts.
- Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs)
for accuracy and access eligibility.
- Execute Special Access Program Nomination Process
- Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint
Personnel Access System (JPAS), and SAPNP reviews of candidates
being submitted for SAP access.
- 3 to 10 years of experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree OR at
least 7 of experience without a degree
- IAT Level I, II and III certifications or equivalencies can
replace some years of experience/education requirements
- Top Secret/SCI
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class.
ANALYGENCE requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, ANALYGENCE may provide
an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation due
to a disability or a sincerely held religious belief or practice
that prevents receipt of the vaccine.
Keywords: ANALYGENCE, Inc., Honolulu , Security Manager, Executive , Pearl City, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!