Social Media Manager
Company: Hawaiian Host Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Are you known for exceeding expectations? Do you embrace the
Spirit of Hawai'i? Then please keep reading because we're looking
for people like you at Hawaiian Host Group.Who are we? An excited
team of people that all have one vision in common: sharing the
Spirit of Hawai'i with the world. We do this from Honolulu, Hilo,
Los Angeles, and Tokyo by creating outstanding product experiences
for our consumer brands, Hawaiian Host, Mauna Loa, and KOHO.Expect
camaraderie, product tastings, and other (virtual) events that make
our culture unique. And more importantly, know that your work
contributes to our purpose, as the Hosts of Hawai'i, to make the
Islands' future flourish. We do this through our Takitani
Foundation and other social and environmental initiatives.That's
enough about us for now, we'd love to learn more about you. Read
the job description below and let us know if you're interested. We
can't wait to meet you!As the Social Media Manager, you'll lead
strategy and content creation across all social media accounts
across the three brands Hawaiian Host, KOHO, and Mauna Loa, to
translate each brand's short and long-term goals. You will develop
and executive all initiatives, manage community engagement, and
influencer programs. In short, you'll be critical to telling the
brand story and building brand love.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT:
- Create strategies that deliver on each brands' goals, including
offering data-driven perspective on how to engage across each
platform: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, YouTube, &
- Pivot initiatives when platforms institute changes and provide
perspective on new and emerging platforms.
- CONTENT AND INFLUENCER PROGRAM MANAGEMENT:
- Develop monthly content calendars planning and scheduling,
daily publishing, and community management.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with brand teams and create assets
and/or manage external partners (photographers, videographers,
- Build and oversee influencer relationships (paid and earned) to
ensure impactful and efficient program; maintain day-to-day
operations such as seeding relationships or sending mailers and
move quickly to capture the moment.
- Manage and execute giveaways and promotional contests.
- Propose partnership ideas with other brands in order to grow
- Partner with brand teams to brainstorm earned/owned strategies
(PR opportunities) that amplify brand awareness.
- Develop and maintain performance scorecard that is in line with
each brands' objectives.
- Oversee social media budget across all brands.OTHER
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Perform all duties and maintain all standards in accordance
with company policies and procedures.
- Regular attendance is required for the position.EDUCATION,
EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in business marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a social media
content creator, preferably in the consumer-packaged goods (CPG)
- Experience in capturing short-form video and still content (BTS
content, Reels, Stories) using native platform or best-in-class
third party apps.
- Proven success managing influencer and content to meet success
- Past experience working with creative agencies and
- Demonstrated leadership, project management, and strategic
- Ability to communicate effectively with strong interpersonal
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze data, and perform critical
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to travel intra/interstate(s) and out of the
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential job functions.
- The position requires carrying less than 25 pounds; bending;
stooping; crouching; side bending; overhead reaching; handling;
stair climbing; forward reaching; grasping; sitting; standing;
walking, finger dexterity; vision; hearing; eye-hand-foot
- The position requires talking to co-workers and customers;
written communication to co-workers and customers; talking to
outside trade persons/vendors; written communication to outside
persons/vendors; talking on the telephone; responding to written or
verbal requests of co-workers and vendors; receiving verbal and
written instructions; writing/composing written language; and
- Work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1) While performing the duties of this job, the employee works
in an office environment and is infrequently exposed to weather
- 2) The noise level in the work environment is usually
light.Hawaiian Host Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Keywords: Hawaiian Host Group, Honolulu , Social Media Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!