Solutions Analyst I (Utilization Management)
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Participate in system implementation projects under the
direction of the Senior Solutions Analyst, Solutions Administrator
and/or Information Management Manager.
- Participate in workgroups/meetings, as necessary, to understand
the business requirements/needs for the implemented process and
provide system/workflow guidance.
- Assist users with updating or provide guidance on updating
specific workflows/procedure documents.
- Assist in the development and/or develop various tools to
support UM activities which may include system configuration and
- Provide system support to all users on the various utilization
management systems managed by Medical Management Department.
- Resolve inquiries submitted directly to MM initiated through
email, calls and walk-ins.
- Elevate unresolved complex inquiries.
- Analyzes business problems and issues; coordinates input from
various departments, units and/or staff to provide a recommendation
or resolution to appropriate business owners.
- Generation of standard operational reports from MM managed
systems/applications for various business owners utilizing system
as assigned by the Senior Solutions Analyst, Solutions
Administrator and/or Information Management manager.
- Validate, monitor and/or resolve issues related to the Request
and Program Import (RPI) files load for daily operational
- Provide feedback to appropriate Analysts on identified trends
or issues associated with data files.
- Resolve any issues associated with a file in which the job
- Provide training to appropriate staff on resolving RPI error
reports, as necessary.
- Coordinate and manage the security and equipment requirements
for the department.
- Completion, submission and tracking of access management
- Completion, submission and tracking of purchase requisitions
for equipment and/or software licenses.
- Support department's emergency readiness and recovery
- Conduct/schedule corporate training for systems/applications
managed by MM.
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed.
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Solutions Analyst I (Utilization Management), Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...