Licensed Mental Health Therapist / Case Management - LMFT, LMHC - Honolulu
Posted on: March 20, 2023
$10,000 sign-on bonus eligible position!--Provides diagnostic
evaluations and subsequent short-term psychotherapy for ambulatory
mental health services utilizing but not limited to case
management, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment planning, and
psychotherapeutic intervention provided to individuals, families,
groups modalities, and/or Intensive Outpatient Programs.Essential
- All clinical services are provided incident to under the
ensuite supervision from a licensed psychologist, nurse
practitioner, or physician.
- Provides psychotherapy and counseling for individuals,
families, groups and/or Intensive Outpatient Programs for members
with mental health --and --dual disorders . Provides --services
such as but not limited to crisis intervention, brief therapy,
skills training, supportive therapy, stress management, couples
counseling, addictions counseling and family therapy.
- Demonstrates clinical competency in variety of evidence based
treatment modalities for individual, family, couples and groups
- Conducts diagnostic evaluations with members using the latest
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) under
the supervision of psychiatrists and/or psychologists. --Determines
the appropriate level of care according to clinical needs.
- Determines urgency of members needs, renders the appropriate
course of therapeutic actions, which may include but not limited to
crisis intervention, coordination of care, and coordinating
psychiatric admissions with the assistance of psychiatrists and/or
- Assesses treatment and prevention of mental disorders.
--Provides information and resources to members with mental health
and dual diagnosis disorders. Knowledgeable of KP and community
resources. --Provides clinical consultation in an integrated health
care environment regarding family interactions, sociocultural
determinants and community resources.
- May participate in KP sponsored studies/research. Researches,
collects and records data and information relating to
identification and treatment of behavioral and interpersonal
problems of members. --Proposes alternatives for interventions and
approaches for resolutions.
- Participates in collaborative --consultations --with physicians
and other interdisciplinary clinical team members to support
assessments, treatment planning and decision making. Reviews
difficult cases or quality assurance concern with clinical team.
Acts as consultant to team members and others in the
- Maintains high level of clinical expertise. Is knowledgeable of
current clinical conditions, methods, medications, theoretical
frameworks and interventions. Utilizes best practices in delivery
of behavioral health services in accordance with professional and
clinical guidelines. --Utilizes evidence based interventions and
modalities with sound theoretical base.
- Maintains written record of therapy, prepares reports and
letter; phones, writes and visits (with member permission) social
agencies, schools, relatives, friends to obtain pertinent
information. Participates in clinical team meetings, departmental
planning and quality management activities.
- Complies with organizational, departmental, state/federal
guidelines & all regulatory agency policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all mandated guidelines for patients clinical care
- Other clinical duties as assigned.Basic
- Minimum of three (3) years of post degree clinical experience.
- Masters Degree in Marriage and Family therapy or allied field
related to the practice of mental health counseling from an
accredited college or university.--License, Certification,
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (Hawaii) OR Mental
Health Counselor License (Hawaii)
- Basic Life Support required at hire from American Heart
- National Provider Identifier required at hire--Additional
- Experience in providing evidence based treatment including
conducting individual, and group therapy, intensive outpatient
treatment, and/or partial hospitalization programs for children,
and/or adults, including people with serous/chronic mental
- Experience in writing treatment plans.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting assessments and
diagnostic evluations using the latest Diagnostic and Statistical
Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, change
management, conflict resolution, decision making, group process
facilitation, influence, interpersonal relations, oral
communication, problem solving, quality management, teamwork and
- Taxonomy code required at time of hire.
- Note: This position requires successful completion of
credentialing process upon hire.--Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in providing behavioral health services in a primary
- Experience in providing services to patients with addictions
- Experience in risk assessment and crisis interventions.
- Curent certification in substance abuse counseling.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in documentation according to
national accreditation guidelines.Job Schedule: Job Category:
Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual Care
Keywords: Kaiser, Honolulu , Licensed Mental Health Therapist / Case Management - LMFT, LMHC - Honolulu, Executive , Kailua, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...