Communications Program Manager
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Lead and manage the concurrent timelines and resources
associated with multiple high-level, mission-critical,
cross-departmental projects. The size, scope, and content of the
projects may vary, and being able to handle the demands of several
complex projects simultaneously is critical.
- Assign and manage the work of team members including writers,
graphic artists, advertising and public relations professionals,
and web developers/ designers to ensure consistent quality of work
and brand alignment.
- Lead planning and update meetings with all stakeholders to
ensure the critical flow of communication between all key players
and decision makers, including the business owners, communications
resources, marketing team, and management.
- Accountable for ensuring the timely completion of
communications and marketing deliverables.
- Proactively escalates issues and timeline impacts to team,
business owner, department management and Executive Management as
- Exercises independent judgment and thinking to evaluate,
prioritize and approve assignments, and determine when to escalate
issues to business areas and management.
- Identify project requirements, milestone criteria, task
dependencies, and create schedules to effectively manage multiple,
- Track the day-to-day schedules of project deliverables, work
directly with cross-departmental team members, facilitate
communication, and provide status updates to the business owner,
executive sponsor, and project team.
- Responsible for managing the execution of marketing campaigns
and working closely with the Marketing team.
- Responsible for budget tracking and projections. Project
budgets may reach up to $2 million.
- Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of communications
mediums, such as the company intranet, email, e-newsletter, digital
displays, social media, events, presentations and more.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages across all mediums and
for different departments across the organization, as well as
- Strategic planning
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive
communications plans and multiplatform campaigns to educate and
engage target audiences.
- Recommends best options for achieving communications, brand and
marketing alignment, and the desired goals and outcomes.
- Partner with and advise internal stakeholders on best
strategies, tactics, and channels to deliver messages.
- Build positive relationships with HMSA stakeholders to drive
- Partner with departments and resources within and outside of
the organization to reach desired objectives.
- Support both internal and external department-related
- Continuous improvement
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of existing communications
content and channels, and build the right communications
frameworks, tools, and messaging as a foundation to move HMSA
- Manage and oversee the successful implementation of new and
innovative communications channels based on research and
- Performs all other miscellaneous responsibilities and duties as
assigned or directed
Keywords: HMSA, Honolulu , Communications Program Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...