Senior Sales Manager
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job DescriptionThe Senior Sales Manager is responsible for the
in-house and action line sales with goals of generating maximum
sales efficiencies while maintaining or exceeding targeted net
sales volume for the organization. -Represents HGV in a
professional manner while promoting and supporting all aspects of
branded HGV culture.
Organizational Savvy/ Builds Networks:
- Works with Director of Sales in the creation and implementation
of -new policies and processes to enhance business results, the
customer experience, improving efficiencies, and closing sales.
- Promotes team work among Sales Management, Sales Executives,
CRM, Contracts Processors and all Administrative staff.
Directs Work/Situational Adaptability/Manages Ambiguity:
- Responsible for the performance of Sales Managers and
ultimately, Sales Executives. -
- Conducts morning meetings and ensures that Sales Managers who
are conducting morning meetings are following the meeting template
and responsible for communicating important messages to Sales
Managers to deliver to Sales Executives. - - -
Build and Lead Talent:
- Develop Sales Managers through coaching, feedback, training and
skills development in order to continuously improve leadership
- Review current sales policies and provide
training/communication to Sales Manager, Sales Executives, as
needed to ensure understanding and if necessary, make applicable
revisions based on business needs.
- Coaches, develops, empowers measures, monitors and mentors
Sales Managers and Sales Executives (as applicable) for current
business needs and future leadership positions to support
succession planning. -
Action Oriented/Decision Quality:
- Conducts motivational, meaningful morning sales
- Manages and develops the Sales Managers and holds them
accountable for adherence to policies and procedures.
- Generates maximum performance in the sales force by utilizing
- Ensures that all new contracts are completed properly and
processed according to current policy.
- Closes/Assist Sales Executives in closing sales. Advises and
counsels Sales Executives regarding their sales presentation at the
end of their tour. - - -
- Address customer retention and ensure Guest follow up and
complaints are addressed.
- Manage virtual sales program for the site.
- As business needs change, additional duties may be required to
meet and exceed Company goals.
QualificationsTo fulfill this role successfully, you must possess
the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Active Hawaii State Real Estate License
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- 4+ years of proven ability to close sales contracts with
customers with results demonstrated in high closing sales
- Demonstrated ability to be professional, attentive, -and
enthusiastic with internal and external customers
- 2+ years of demonstrated ability to manage, train, and motivate
individuals in the field of direct sales.
- 3+ years of proven ability to model and sell a business concept
to a prospective customer
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate
the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of proven ability to close sales contracts with
customers with results being demonstrated in high closing sales
- 4+ years of proven ability to model and sell a business concept
to a prospective customer. -
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability to manage, train, and motivate
individuals in the field of direct sales. -
- Minimum -of 2+ years of previous experience as a TO in a
vacation Ownership brand
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Honolulu , Senior Sales Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...