Complex Senior Account Director, Luxury, Leisure & Consortia Sales
Company: Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Location: Pearl City
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The all-new, vibrant 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach blends indoor
and outdoor luxury to elevate the experience of Oahu resorts. Every
space has been envisioned by award-winning design firm, Rockwell
Group. Fresh, welcoming and relaxing, it's an oasis of tranquility
in the heart of Waikiki.
Experience our spacious, welcoming lobby and captivating 280,000
gallon Oceanarium unique to Honolulu resorts. Coming soon, the
destination pool deck with private cabanas will offer a saltwater
infinity pool, a shallow-water pool and club for kids, and a pool
bar that seamlessly transitions from day to night. With a location
steps from Waikiki Beach, it's where Hawaii vacations turn moments
Our resort is proudly named in honor of Queen Lili'uokalani, the
last reigning monarch of the Hawaiian Kingdom. Beloved by her
people, she was a music composer, an author and an ardent supporter
of her culture. Her spirit is infused into the resort, which shares
the same privileged location as her beachside home Ke'alohilani,
meaning the royal brightness. Welcome to a fresh perspective on
resorts in Waikiki. 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach.
The Complex Sr Account Director, Luxury Leisure & Consortia Sales
is responsible for effectively and proactively identifying,
soliciting, and closing business for all accounts in his/her market
segments. He/she is also responsible for prospecting and maximizing
performance of assigned accounts/ to positively impact hotel
revenues across supported hotels which include Alohilani Resort
Waikiki Beach, Royal Lahaina Resort & Bungalows and Renaissance
Honolulu Hotel & Spa in Hawaii.
- Proactively drive top line revenue for transient sales segments
to include volume luxury travel agents & consortia for primary
hotels through customer acquisition and development strategies and
- Manage luxury travel organizations such as American Express Hotel
Collection, Signature and Ensemble to increase revenue
- Identify and research potential accounts/clients and prospect for
new business opportunities, generate leads, and set up
meetings/presentations with clients, buyers, influencers, and
agencies that will keep the hotels pipeline consistently full of
- Manage annual account rate negotiations requests for proposal
through required RFP platforms.
- Maintain and participate in an active sales solicitation
- Regularly contact existing accounts based on the tracing
- Meet or exceed sales solicitation call goals as assigned by the
Director of Sales & Marketing & Regional Vice President, Sale &
- Invite clients to the hotels for entertainment, lunches, tours
and site inspections as appropriate.
- Conduct a professional, thorough site inspection of the hotel
with clients, exhibiting key features and benefits of the
- Initiate and follow up on leads that will generate corporate,
TMC, or consortia travel for supported hotels.
- Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate trends within
- Be familiar with all Highgate Hotel sales policies and selling
techniques with an emphasis on maximizing occupancy and Average
Daily Rate (ADR).
- Be familiar with each hotel's brand affiliation, benefits, and
resources. Leverage access, partnerships, and sales support to
improve position, influence, and productivity for supported
- Meet and greet onsite contacts and travelers to garner and foster
relationships, loyalty, and new opportunities.
- Report on sales activities (sell document reports) in format and
frequency as required by the Regional Vice President, Sales &
- Increase Highgate property brand market presence via meetings,
showcases, tradeshows, roadshows, client events and other
recognition building programs.
- Conduct sales calls 2-3 days per week
- Entertain clients as appropriate.
- Abide by Prime Selling Time (PST).
- Use your property's computerized sales management system to
manage the hotel's business, including (but not limited to)
generating reports, entering business, blocking space, building
accounts, and logging activities.
- Assist in the preparation of required reports in a timely
- Assist in implementing special promotions relating to direct
sales segments, i.e. events, sales blitzes, etc.
- Participate in industry trade shows and events which may require
out of market travel.
- Develop networking opportunities through active participation in
community and professional associations, activities and events.
- Develop a complete knowledge of company sales policies and SOPs
and ensure knowledge of and adherence to those policies by the
- Attend daily Highgate Hotel Business Review (HHBR) meeting.
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations of the hotel,
including Food and Beverage, Guest Services and Reservations.
- Operate the Sales Department within established sales expense
- Travel 25-50% of time as appropriate to support the overall
expectations of the position.
Keywords: Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach, Honolulu , Complex Senior Account Director, Luxury, Leisure & Consortia Sales, Executive , Pearl City, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!