Call Center Manager
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesThis is
an exciting opportunity to support Hawaii's sustainability and
resiliency goals in the energy and water conservation. The Customer
Support Manager is a critical role within the organization. You
will lead a growing team of 3 Energy Advisors while coordinating
schedules, delivering status reports, and managing all day-to-day
operations in the call center. This person will implement and
coordinate the operational aspects of ongoing Customer & Product
Support projects, serving as a liaison between project management
and planning, project team, and line management. You will also be
responsible for overseeing the status of projects and budgets. You
will assess project issues, and develop resolutions to meet
productivity, quality, and customers' satisfaction goals and
objectives. You will develop new mechanisms for monitoring project
progress for intervention and problem solving with project
managers, line managers, and clients, utilizing call center and IT
Note:--This position is on a hybrid schedule with 3 days in office
and 2 days at home.
- Provide frontline management, overseeing the staffing and
personnel development of the customer service support center
on-site in the Honolulu, Hawaii office.
- Help Program Staff meet the execution of energy and water
programs to meet performance and savings goals.--
- Document processes and create team alignment across our client
programs, while possessing a solid understanding of program
- Collaborate with appropriate departments and managers to ensure
customer satisfaction and alignment with policies, procedures,
goals and objectives.
- Deliver reports against internal and external KPI
- Responsible for maintaining and following detailed operational
procedures ensuring contract terms are met and will continuously
improve quality of service delivery and provide value added
You Must Have:
- 5-7 years of Customer Service Leadership experience and
bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Project Management,
Communications or related.
- Minimum 2 years' experience supervising onsite staff with
metric driven operations and understanding of KPI's, preferably in
a customer service setting.
- Prior Call Center Experience
- A proficient understanding of the principles and best practices
in customer service.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Power Point, with an
emphasis on Excel.
- Must be versatile and able to manage multiple projects
simultaneously, working across various teams and
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited
- An ability to influence across a broader organization.
- Ability to engage external clients with a high degree of
- Comfortable in leading internal and client-facing discussions
- Prior engagement with trades or manufacturer relationships.
JOB ID: req415692Category: Customer
ExperienceLocation: 220 S King St,Suites 1460 1465 1470
Central,Honolulu,Hawaii,96813,United StatesExemptEarly Career
(ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Honolulu , Call Center Manager, Executive , Honolulu, Hawaii
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!